30

Jeremy and Jake felt wheezy as they finally felt their feet touch solid ground again. The two looked around to gain their bearings but all they saw was pitch black.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw" Jeremy muttered as he stared into the darkness "where are we?"

"Somewhere in Rich's mind" Keanu answered.

"Really?" Jake looked around at the blank abyss "I would of thought it would be more..."

"More not nothing" Jeremy finished "is this what every mind looks like?"

"No. You see Rich's mind right now is completely blank because he is in his own mind. He can't think, imagine or dream anything right now so there is nothing but darkness."

"Okay... so what would it look like if he was not in a coma?" Jake asked.

"Well I've never seen it personally but from what Rich's squip has told me what occupies most of his mind is actually you Jake."

Jake's eyes widened "really?"

"Yes I know very cheesy."

"Shut it Keanu" Jake said.

"Yeah!" Jeremy smiled "that shit is downright adorable."

Jeremy and Jake high fived and Keanu blinked at them.

"I'm a supercomputer and yet I still can't understand you two"

"It's called friendship Keanu" Jake responded.

"Speaking of friendship" Jeremy said "we should get back to the matter at hand."

"Right" Jake nodded "I mean if this is Rich's mind where is Rich?"

"I can detect where he is just give me a moment."

Jeremy and Jake glanced around (even though all they saw was darkness) as the squip seemed to just stare into the never ending void.

"Alright he's not far from here. You can just follow me."

"Hold on a second" Jake said "it's dark here I can barely see either of you. How am I supposed to follow what I can't see?"

"Fair point" Jeremy said "we could link hands or something."

"Is Keanu even touchable?"

"Or I could just do this."

Suddenly the squip glowed and gave off a bright light.

"Okay so you can do that now" Jeremy stayed.

"I always could Jeremy."

"Shouldn't I have known that?"

"You never asked."

"Why would I ask that."

"Exactly" the squip said "then it's not very important is it."

"Let it go Jeremy" Jake sighed "come on let's go get Rich."

"Wait" Jeremy said.

Jake groaned "what?"

"Are we supposed to carry all these Mountain Dew boxes?" Jeremy questioned "I mean there technically only two of us so how are we going to do it."

"Good point actually" Jake said and turned to Keanu "so?"

"You're hopeless" the squip rolled its eyes.

It tapped the boxes with its hand and they began to levate off the ground. Jake and Jeremy stared in shock.

"Oh so you can do that to" Jeremy huffed.