15

"Here we fucking go" Rich muttered as they sprinted into the arena.

The aim of the game was to capture the flag hidden in an unknown area. Each pair had to try and get the most points you could. After a certain amount of hits you were out of the game. Once you were shot it would take the second for you to able to regain the ability to shoot others.

Rich and Jake ran next to each other clutching their guns. The two ducked behind a barrier.

"Do you have a strategy?" Jake asked him.

"Fuck things up" Rich smiled.

Jake rolled his eyes "very smart."

"I take pride in it" Rich nudged him slightly.

Jake stood up "let's go kill some bitches."

"Yah yeet" Rich grinned.

Rich was already walking away so he couldn't see Jakes disgusted look on his face. They sprinted up a ramp surveying the area before continuing.

Suddenly Rich felt a small buzz as he was shot. Jake and Rich didn't hesitate to dash out of sight.

"Who was that?" Rich asked.

"It could have been Jeremy and Michael" Jake answered.

"I suppose but it could be but it could also be the other two teams" Rich replied.

Suddenly a figure appeared in view "Hey bitches" the female voice sounded chipper.

"Fuck me" Rich and Jake said in unison.

Jake shot upwards not exactly looking where he was going and to their surprise he hit the girl. As the lights lit up in her face they saw her face.

"Peggy?" The two stared.

"Oh hi guys" Peggy smiled "I shouldn't tell you this but you should run."

"What?" Rich said "why we shot you."

Peggy grinned wickedly "I know but my girlfriend is a badass."

Jake and Rich realised their mistake to late as Maria shot them in the back.

"Fuck yeah I am" Maria matched her girlfriends smile "now if you excuse me we'll be winning this thing."

Peggy and Maria sprinted away.

"Small world huh?" Rich said.

"We can't stay to chat" Jake reminded him.

"I realised that" Rich replied "any idea where the flag would be."

"Somewhere unexpected" Jake responded.

"Where would that be?" Rich asked.

"What if it is where we came in from I mean we didn't even take a second to glance back" Jake said.

"Highly possible" Rich agreed "but it's a far journey back."

"That's a journey I'm willing to take for victory" Jake smiled.

"Of course you are" Rich laughed.

The two left their hiding space and made their way around the maze. Before turning a corner they heard a laugh.

"Wait" Rich whispered.

The two halted as the heard the voices.

"We're not going to win this" the voice said.

"Have some hope our sister isn't that good" the other voice said.

"Sister?" Rich and Jake whispered simultaneously.