28

After the meal Jake shared with his friends they had all gone back to Jeremy's house. Jake was hesitant he didn't want to leave Rich alone for to long but the pleading of his friends made him agree.

The group sat in Jeremy's basement playing Mario cart.

"Ha! Suck it Michael" Brooke grinned as she passed Michael who was in first.

"Hold your tongue Brooke there is still another lap!"

Jeremy laughed slightly at his boyfriends behaviour before suddenly he went for quiet and became very stiff.

"Jeremy?" Christine looked at him "are you okay?"

His eyes were void of emotion. He was staring into empty space. Quickly Michael threw down his controller and ran over to Jeremy.

"Jeremy love? What's wrong?" Michael asked worriedly.

There was no response. Now everyone was crowded around Jeremy, calling his name and nudging him. After a few seconds Michael started to break down. He was panicking.

"Michael calm down" Jenna tried.

"Jeremy?" Michael practically screamed "Baby answer me."

Suddenly Jeremy gasped loudly and started coughing and spluttering for breath. Michael wrapped his arms around him immediately.

"I'm okay sweetheart" Jeremy smiled as Michael held him tighter.

"What happened?" Chloe asked.

Jeremy shuddered slightly "Keanu Reeves happened."

"What?" Brooke frowned.

Michael pulled away "excuse me? How the fuck is that thing back?"

"I need Mountain Dew right now" Jeremy said.

"Of course I'll run and get the red shit right now" Michael said grabbing his car keys.

"No."

Everyone looked at Jeremy in confusion. He palms were in fists at his side and he looked uncomfortable.

"I need Mountain Dew green."

Everyone froze. Was this a joke? No Jeremy looked much to serious for it to be.

"Excuse me?" Michael frowned dropping his keys "Jeremy you know what happens if you do that."

"I know" Jeremy nodded "and that's exactly what needs to happen."

"Jeremy" Christine said before Michael could "that's insane."

Jake spoke next "those things force people to insanity."

"It won't be for long" Jeremy said "Jake let me do this for Rich."

Jake gaped at him "What has this to do with Rich?"

"Okay so I may sound insane but Keanu squip told me how to save him."

"Save him from what?" Jake pestered.

His mind had raced with questions. Was he okay? What was so dangerous that Rich needed to be saved. The thought scared Jake more then he'd like to admit.

"Rich is trapped in a coma until his squip can pull him out" Jeremy started to explain.

"Let me guess the fucker won't do it?" Chloe roller her eyes looking angry.