4

Rich went through his classes dreading every single one. Once it hit lunch Rich already had piles of extra homework to catch up on.

He sat down at a table with Jake, Michael and Jeremy.

"Fuck Algebra" Rich groaned putting his head in his hands.

"Mood" Michael said before slurping his slushie.

Jake chuckled and patted Rich's back "don't worry Rich we will help right Jeremy."

Jeremy seemed to be zoned out he was staring at something.

Michael followed his eyes to a table where Christine, Jenna, Brooke and Chloe sat. He couldn't help but feel jealous and saddened by it. Still he knew it was important that Jeremy was happy.

"Jeremy?" Jake questioned and he continued to stare.

"YO JEREMY!" Rich bellowed and Jeremy finally snapped out of his daze.

"Oh um ya" Jeremy tried to make eye contact with the small group but kept taking glances over to Christine.

"Why do you have your head in the clouds?" Jake asked.

"I've got shit on my mind" Jeremy sighed.

"What shit?" Rich questioned.

"Christine is avoiding me more and more" Jeremy admitted looking over to her "I think she wants to break up or something plus I'm 99% sure she's gossiping about me to Jenna."

"Ooo that's not good" Rich told Jeremy "Jenna loves for gossip."

"Right" Jake added "she once told me that what's the point of gossip if you can't spread it."

Jeremy groaned loudly and leaned his head onto Michaels shoulder causing Michael to blush.

"I don't know I think we are drifting apart" Jeremy continued.

"Listen buddy" Rich put his elbows on the table "things don't always work out maybe you and Christine just weren't meant to be."

"I guess" Jeremy mumbled.

Michael stayed silent for the conversation about Christine and Rich gave him a pitiful look.

Meanwhile Christine looked across the canteen to Jeremy to see his head on Michael's shoulder. She turned back to Jenna, Chloe and Brooke.

"You see what I mean" Christine said to them "he obviously has more feelings for Michael then just best friends."

Brooke shook her head "Listen Christine if he isn't treating you right by now he's is not worth it."

"Brooke's right" Chloe agreed nodding "if you feel his love for you is fading then your gone."

Christine shrugged "I don't know guys."

"Be honest with yourself you haven't felt the same spark with Jeremy for weeks now right?" Jenna didn't make it sound like a question she made it sound like she knew exactly what was going through Christine's head.

"Well" Christine hesitated "ya."

"So break up with him" Brooke stated.

"Leave him" Chloe continued.

"Drop him" Jenna finished.

"I suppose your right" Christine smiled "thanks guys but how am I supposed to tell Jeremy."

"Just say it straight" Jenna advised "he'll appreciate that your forward with him."

"Okay I'll do it tomorrow" Christine informed them "but you guys have to pep talk me until then."