10

"Damn Jere" Rich laughed walking through the school hallways with Jeremy.

"I know" Jeremy sighed lovingly "he's just perfect."

Rich chuckled "you are never going to shut up about him are you?"

Jeremy shrugged "probably not."

Rich rolled his eyes slightly "seriously though I need a relationship like you and Michael have."

Jeremy frowned "you could have one."

"Pft" Rich looked at his feet "with who?"

Jeremy glanced at Rich with one eyebrow raised "isn't it obvious."

Rich looked up and stared at Jeremy blankly.

"Jake" Jeremy told him.

Rich frowned and blushed slightly "that's stupid."

Jeremy snickered "really because you already act like an old married couple."

Rich shook his head "he's my best friend Jere!"

Jeremy nodded "that is true but Michael was my best friend now he's my boyfriend."

Rich couldn't argue with that.

"Anythings possible" Jeremy smirked.

"Whatever you want to believe" Rich mumbled as the two walked into there history class.

They shared this class with Christine and Michael.

"Hey guys" Christine waved at them.

"Hey Christine, sup Michael" Rich responded sitting next to Christine. 

"Hi Rich" Michael said before smiling lovingly at Jeremy "hi Jere-bear."

Jeremy blushed and whined "babe I told you not to call me that."

Michael kissed his cheek as Jeremy sat down. Christine giggled at their cuteness.

"Christine don't laugh at me" Jeremy turned to her.

"Okay" she paused "... Jere-bear."

"Look what you have done" Jeremy complained to Michael.

Michael just laughed and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend.

Soon the class filled and began. After that History class there was lunch so the four went to meet with the rest of the group.

"Party at Dustin's tonight" Chloe cheered as the group arrived at their usual table.

"I'm in" Jake replied.

"Pass" Rich and Michael said simultaneously.

"What why?" Jake and Jeremy asked the pair.

"The last time I went to a party I burned down the house" Rich answered blandly.

"And last time I went to party" Michael glanced at Jeremy "it didn't go to well."

Jeremy looked down at his feet ashamed. Michael noticed so he grabbed Jeremy's hand and squeezed it. They locked eyes and Michael gave Jeremy a look as if to say 'it's okay.' Jeremy smiled slightly.

"Aw bummer man" Jake groaned "it won't be the same without you."

Right grinned "I know I'm such a delight to be around."

The group laughed.

"Jake if your drunk after the party come to my house" Rich told Jake.

Jake raised an eyebrow "why?"

"Your a complete fuck up when your drunk, your parents would notice and kill you" Rich explained.

Jake nodded "fair point."

Suddenly the bell rang and the group groaned while picking up their bags and heading to class.

That night Rich was sitting on a bean bag in his house. Rich expected Jake to show up. He had a habit of drinking to much at these parties. Luckily Rich's parents were on yet another business trip. As Rich was in the middle of binging a show Jake burst through the door. Rich chuckled softly as he stumble in trying hard to stay up struggling especially with his crutches.

"Jake?" Rich snickered.

"Hey hot stuff" Jake winked at him.

"Jake Shut it" Rich blushed slightly "you're a horny little fuck when you're drunk."

"Speaking of fuck" Jake smirked.

"We're not fucking Jake" Rich stood up from his seat only to be pushed back down by Jake's firm hand.

Jake through his crutches aside of fell on top of Rich.

"J-Jake?" Rich stared at his friend.

Suddenly Rich gasped as Jake stared slowly grinding of Rich. Rich bit his lip trying to stifle a moan.

"J-Jake your d-drunk" Rich breathed out.

"So?" Jake smirked.

Rich desperately wanted to give in. If he was honest Rich wanted this. He longed for this. The scent of alcohol was the only thing from holding Rich back. He had to keep reminding himself that Jake was drunk. He would regret this in the morning.

Rich managed to muster enough strength to push Jake off "s-stop Jake."

Jake sat on the floor pouting "okay its only sexy with consent."

Rich snorted "consent is very sexy indeed."

Jake gave a slurred laugh "yaaaaaa."

"You better get to bed" Rich told Jake still very flustered over the whole situation "if you fall asleep here I won't be able to lift you to bed."

Jake nodded. Rich retrieved Jake's crutches from where he threw them and helped him up. Slowly they made there way to the spare bedroom. Jake jumped into the bed giggling.

"Goodnight Jake" Rich said as he began to leave the room.

Rich stopped when he felt Jake grab his hand.

"Stay" Jake pleaded.

Rich rolled his eyes "fine but don't think anything funny."

Jake nodded looking at Rich with puppy dog eyes.

Rich slowly climbed into the bed and crawled under the covers. Jake wrapped his arms around Rich.

"Jake" Rich warned.

"It's just cuddling" Jake said with his eyes still closed.

Rich sighed before cuddling his head into Jake's chest. After awhile Rich could hear Jake's soft snores. Rich loosened up from his stiffness. He let go of a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Cuddling next to Jake like this felt wrong yet so right. Rich wanted more of this. Still Jake was drunk and didn't know any better.

Rich sighed and shut his eyes drifting off to sleep with dream filled with Jake.
———————————————————

Hey guys sorry for not updating in ages. I had writers block plus so many projects for school.

Thank you so much for reading I hope your enjoying the story.

Love you guys.
Peace out✌️