12

"Jake I'm excited too but can you calm your shit" Rich laughed as they got ready for the pride parade.

"I've literally been wanting to go to a pride parade since I was thirteen" Jake smiled.

"Really you knew you were pan since you were thirteen?" Rich asked.

"Well ya I started questioning at eleven and I knew at thirteen" Jake told Rich.

"I knew in freshman year but the squip wouldn't let me date the same gender" Rich responded.

"I mean everybody knows at different times" Jake replied "plus that squip was a dick who deserves to burn in hell."

Rich laughed "ya."

"Anyway" Jake said "now I try not to hide the fact i'm pan because homophobic people can go fuck themselves."

Rich beamed "we can have pride together."

Jake blushed and agreed "ya together."

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"It's open!" Rich yelled.

"What's up bitches!" Michael burst in warring his gay pride flag like a cape.

"Hey guys" Jeremy smiled while taking his boyfriends hand.

To Rich and Jakes surprise Christine walked in behind them.

"Christine?" Jake asked.

"Hi" she smiled shyly.

"I didn't know you were part of the LGBTQ+"  Rich said.

"Ya I'm bi" Christine looked at the floor quieter than usual.

Rich grinned "welcome to the club."

Christine snorted "what?"

"Well it was just me and Jeremy at first" Rich continued "I called it the bi boys I guess we need to change title."

Christine broke out into a fit of giggles her nerves vanishing.

"We're happy to have you here" Jake welcomed her.

She brushed a strand of hair out of her face "Well I was the only one brave enough to come."

Her eyes widened and she quickly realised she had made a mistake.

"What who else is there?" Jeremy questioned her.

"I shouldn't have said that" Christine was red in the face "just forget it please."

"Alright" Jeremy nodded.

"It's fine Christine" Michael assured "outing people before their ready is a shitty thing to do trust me I know all about it."

"Wait what?" Jake asked.

Rich's stared at Jake "you don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

Jeremy squeezed Michaels hand "Michael was outed before he was ready to tell everyone."

Jake's jaw dropped "oh god I'm so sorry Michael."

"Don't be" Michael shrugged.

"Who outed you?" Christine asked.

"Some guy named Tod found out when he overheard Jeremy and I talking" Michael explained.

"I didn't know there was a Tod in our school" Jake said.

"There isn't anymore" Jeremy said "he was expelled for outing Michael."

"I'm proud of our principal for doing that" Jake smiled.