"But I'm getting cold."

Jisoo laughed and withdrew from her, her hand slipping into Jennie's and dragging her back inside and to the bathroom, where she set the bath to run. As they waited for the water to rise, she turned to face Jennie with a coy smile on her face.

"You do know your shirt is entirely see-through at this point, right?" She asked Jennie. Jennie looked down, but was not in any way surprised to find that the white t-shirt she'd worn was drenched and stuck to her body. She was also not surprised to find Jisoo looking at her with a look of unashamed appreciation, and smirked slightly.

"Like what you see?"

Jisoo hummed. "You'd definitely win any wet t-shirt contest. Anyday."

Jennie eyed Jisoo's own wet torso and the t-shirt that clung to her form in the exact same way. "You sure about that?"

"What?"

"I think you'd give me a run for my money."

Jisoo laughed and backed Jennie up into the counter, her hands placed on either side of Jennie as she leaned in for a kiss. "Or we could settle with a tie."

"A tie?"

Jisoo pulled – well, more like peeled – the shirt off of Jennie, and began littering warm kisses all along her cold skin. "Do you think we have time before the bath's run?"

Jennie glanced over at the tub. "Nope. It's almost flooding."

"Fuck."

*****

After a good long bath, they crawled downstairs for an easy breakfast of whatever was in the fridge – Jisoo ate pizza, as one does when you're too lazy to actually cook anything, whilst Jennie focused on fruits and such. Although half of the assortment she'd set up on her plate was stolen by Jisoo, Jennie was still satisfied with the little that she ate – she wasn't so big on eating a lot in the mornings, and especially not that day. She didn't have anywhere to be.

"You know," Jennie began, "I think we should just put all the lights out."

Jisoo looked at her with an incredulous expression. "And why would we do that?"

Jennie shrugged. "I don't know, to pretend like it's a blackout? We could put out candles..."

"You and your candles," Jisoo laughed, "You're an idiot."

"Rude."

"I do like blackouts, though."

"My point exactly."

A slight smug smirk forced it's way onto Jennie's lips, and Jisoo laughed again as she leaned in to wipe the smirk away.

"So what you're saying is that you want to play make-believe that there's a blackout?"

"What? It's romantic."

"Possibly."

"Trust me, Jisoo. It'll be romantic."

Jisoo smiled and hopped onto the counter. "Alright. Wow me."

"You expect me to do all the work?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"You've been gone all week, Jennie. And you bailed on our dinner date on Tuesday. You gotta make up for it somehow."

Jennie raised an eyebrow. "So all of that in the bath didn't make up for it?"

"Not quite."

"Two orgasms, Jisoo."