Chapter 22

Lisa and Chaeyoung returned to the hotel room in the early hours of the morning to find the married pair sound asleep, and thoroughly naked, cuddling each other on the bed. The covers luckily prevented them from actually seeing them, but nevertheless it was obvious that the two had enjoyed a celebration of their own.

"I still can't believe we agreed to share a room with them." Chaeyoung muttered as she climbed into her own single bed. "We knew this would be happening."

"You mean sex?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at Lisa, who was trying her best to stifle her laughter. "Yes, sex."

"Don't be such a prude, it's a beautiful thing. It's a union of two loving souls-"

"Oh please."

"Come on, Chaeyoung-"

"Lisa, shut up, I'm not having sex with you. Not here."

Lisa faked a pout and came to stand near Chaeyoung's bedside. "A girl can try, can't she?"

"Not today."

"You wanted to fuck me in the woods just two days ago."

"We're not alone, Lisa."

"Fine." Lisa huffed and sat down onto Chaeyoung's bed. "You want me to sleep with you tonight?"

Chaeyoung stared at her, perplexed, wondering if the brunette had failed to hear any of what she had just said. "And by sleep with you mean...?"

"I mean sleep, Chaeyoung. Just sleep."

Lisa offered Chaeyoung a tentative smile, and all inhibitions or protest that may have before then resided within Chaeyoung's mind melted away. She nodded and shuffled to the side of the bed to allow Lisa to spoon her from behind, and Lisa was more than happy to lie down beside her. She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist and pulled her in closer, so that her hips pressed into her and so that she was able to nuzzle her face into Chaeyoung's neck. With the light brown hair pushed out of the way, however, Lisa caught sight of ink on Chaeyoung's smooth skin, and was surprised to say the least.

"You've got a tattoo?"

Chaeyoung turned her head slightly, and Lisa contemplated for a moment closing the distance and kissing her. But the position was awkward and Chaeyoung's neck was already craned, not to mention she had just settled down comfortably - no, she was comfortable as she was.

"Yeah," Chaeyoung said quietly, "It's not very big, though."

Lisa could barely tell what it was because Chaeyoung's shirt was covering it. "Can I look?"

She nodded slightly, and Lisa carefully pulled the shirt's collar downwards to reveal a decorative dragon tattoo that ran downwards from the nape of Chaeyoung's neck to the middle of her shoulder blades. There were some Chinese characters scattered around it, and Lisa couldn't help but notice how intricate the design was; the scales were tiny and perfectly set, in a wonderful combination of blues and reds that made the dragon appear a violet shade from afar. The dragon itself was a east-Asian type dragon with a long, slim body and short clawed limbs and a large, slightly open mouth that looked as though it were stretched into a devilish smile. It was beautiful and suited Chaeyoung perfectly, despite Lisa never having thought her the type to have a tattoo. Even so, the dragon seemed perfect for her, and was most certainly as much a part of her body as her fingers or her pretty lips.

Lisa tried to think of something smart to say about the tattoo, but ended up blurting out: "You've got to be kidding me."

Chaeyoung, of course, was thoroughly confused by her comment. "What?"