Chapter 41

This is what happened to Chaelisa during Chapter 40 🔥

*****

Chaeyoung awoke in the dark, with Lisa pressed up against her, and found that she was almost fully awake. Thinking it strange that she'd awoken before her 'almost' morning-person girlfriend, she turned her head to look at the clock on Lisa's bed stand, only to find that it was barely five in the morning. But she wasn't tired, anything but - she now concentrated on the feel of Lisa in her arms, on the fact that her hand was cupping Lisa's breast, whilst the other lay over her hip, her fingertips almost brushing the soft skin of Lisa's sex. Lisa was fast asleep, her breaths slow and steady, and Chaeyoung found herself confused with mixed feelings of awe and lust.

They'd had a long night, consisting of beer and a football game(go Longhorns!) and then Chaeyoung remembered Lisa dragging her to the bedroom and taking her how she liked - Chaeyoung had let her top that night, and had thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it - but she had been left with a nagging need to render Lisa as breathless and spent as Lisa had done her the night before.

And so she turned Lisa to her back, unsurprised to find that the brunette didn't even stir at the movement, and for a moment, simply leaned over and thought what she could do. She was now so fully awake that the ideas simply buzzed in her mind, and seeing Lisa so peaceful, fully naked and so beautiful in her sleep, made her feel a multitude of things.

She began tracing her fingers over Lisa's skin, lazily and a gently as she could, marveling at how smooth and soft she was; there was a shamrock tattooed to her hip, one which Lisa called a 'bad St. Patrick's day mistake', and Chaeyoung traced the outlines of the tiny little green shamrock lovingly. She thought it was rather adorable, and definitely Lisa - only Lisa would go out drinking on St Paddy's and wake up with a shamrock tattooed to her hip.

It had been about ten minutes or so when Chaeyoung noticed Lisa stirring in her sleep. But instead of waking, she soon noticed that a strange smile had spread onto Lisa's lips, and the next thing she knew, a quiet moan had left the lips of the sleeping brunette. Chaeyoung noted the slight bucking of Lisa's hips, and how hard her nipples had grown, and realized immediately that Lisa was having an extremely pleasant dream. She climbed on top of Lisa then, and pinned her limp arms over her head as she leaned down to kiss her lips, slowly and with demand. At that, the brunette stirred, but still remained asleep, and so Chaeyoung moved her hips against Lisa's and kissed her again, capturing her lower lip between her teeth and biting down gently.

"Lisa," she murmured. "Wake up."

Lisa woke up to find herself pinned to the bed by a lustful Chaeyoung with a hunger in her eyes, and smiled when she realized her position.

"Wow, aren't you-"

But Chaeyoung didn't let Lisa speak; she kissed her again, this time rough and hard, and her hips shifted again. Lisa was still half asleep, and was only partially aware of Chaeyoung's tongue in her mouth or her hands pinning down her own; she was enjoying herself, enjoying seeing Chaeyoung so needy, and was sure it could have easily still been a dream.

"I want to take you," Chaeyoung whispered into Lisa's ear, "Hard and rough and long, and there's a chance toys will be involved. You in?"

Lisa practically moaned when she heard that, her arousal hitting her like a lightning strike - just seconds ago, she had been asleep, but now she was about to submit herself to Chaeyoung's desires once again.

And she loved every single bit of it.

"Mhm." She nodded, and Chaeyoung smiled - no, grinned - when she saw how eager Lisa was. She got up then, and pulled Lisa up with her; if there was one thing Chaeyoung enjoyed, it was taking Lisa whilst she was standing. Seeing her legs quiver and carrying her, supporting her whilst she drove into her all made Chaeyoung feel like she had all the control, and this morning, she was determined to keep the control.