"Thirty days. Today's day one. Twenty-nine to go."

*****

The next day, Jennie went back to work, and Jisoo stayed home with the intent of tending to Lisa. But the brunette had holed herself up in her bedroom, adamant to not come out, and Jisoo soon found herself utterly and painfully bored.

In her bored state of mind, her thoughts began to wander, and soon they crossed over to that of a more compromising nature. A smile spread onto her face when she recalled the quickie they'd had that morning in the shower, and the hickey Jennie had left just below her jaw.

With a start, she recalled the gift card, which was safely stashed in the drawer of her nightstand. And then the next thing she knew, she had thoughts of Jennie in her head, sprawled out before her as she fucked her with a toy. She shuddered at the thought, and the heat that pooled at the pit of her stomach and in between her thighs excited her to no end.

It'd been too long since she'd last surprised Jennie.

And so Jisoo got up and found herself in a sex shop not an hour later, completely overwhelmed by just about everything on offer and feeling simultaneously excited and a little terrified.

The salesperson, thank god, was a kind young guy, and after noticing Jisoo's apparent lack of experience with most of the merchandise on offer, went over to help her. With his help, Jisoo ended up leaving the store with a brand new strap on and an overwhelming desire to use it in that instant. But she stifled the desire to rush over to Jennie's office and take her there; no, she went home, and indulged herself in a long, relaxing bath, so that when Jennie finally did come home, her skin was smooth and soft and smelled of mangoes and citrus.

It was rather late when Jennie did come home, but the instant she entered the apartment, she knew it wasn't just going to be any night in. Jisoo was seated on a barstool, clad in nothing but her underwear, a coy look in her eye and her hair put up in a ponytail which Jennie rarely saw – most times, it was tied up when they were having sex, and Jisoo's intentions were more than evident to her.

"You've had a...fun day," she commented. Jisoo hummed and stood up, walking over and helping Jennie's coat off her, her lips pressing soft kisses along her neck as she did. Jennie sighed and laid her head against Jisoo's shoulder as her arms wrapped around her waist and began undoing the buttons of her shirt, agonizingly slow in their movements. Her shirt Jisoo dropped to the floor, and next she went for the zipper of Jennie's skirt, which was also taken off of her relatively fast.

Once Jennie was only in her underwear, Jisoo took her hand and led her upstairs. She was yet to say a word, but Jennie was in no mood to talk.

She had better uses for Jisoo's mouth.

Jisoo led her to the bed and laid her down, climbing atop her with the coy look all-too visible in her brown eyes. Her lips claimed Jennie's, and Jennie sighed happily; she was already aroused from just the sight of Jisoo, simultaneously presenting as overwhelmingly needy and so nonchalant about that fact. Jisoo was so...languid with her kisses, so slow, but the smile never left her lips – she knew something Jennie didn't, and with each coy look and sly grin Jennie's curiosity grew and grew till she could only just bear it.

"You know," Jisoo murmured amidst kisses, "I've got a surprise for you."

Jennie sighed and pulled Jisoo further up atop her, her hands pressing into her waist and keeping her close. "What is it?"

"I cashed in the gift card."

Jennie gaped at Jisoo, surprise and excitement mixing within her mind. "R-really?"