When Jisoo saw Jennie appear in the doorway, clad in only a dark blue silk robe, her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Jennie, what...?"

Jennie just grinned and walked over to where Jisoo sat on a table, parting her legs so that she could lean in between them and kiss the dark-haired hungrily. "You're taking too long."

"The programs' going to be at least half an hour-" Jisoo began, but her words slipped away when Jennie's lips claimed hers again.

"That's fine. We can wait."

But Jennie didn't go, or move away; no, she stayed there, her lips just an inch from Jisoo's, her eyes twinkling with amusement and a challenge which Jisoo found was all too tempting to resist.

"Here?" She asked.

Jennie's answer came in the form of a hand pressing against Jisoo's center and a pair of lips against hers. Jisoo groaned and pushed herself into Jennie's hand, the want and need returned in an instant with no apparent intention of leaving unsatisfied.

"If you want?"

Jisoo groaned and her hand wrapped around Jennie's neck to pull her in, pull her closer until Jennie's waist pressed against Jisoo's core with just enough pressure for Jisoo to feel pleasure pulsing where their bodies connected. She groaned into Jennie's mouth, and with her other hand pulled loose the belt of Jennie's robe, revealing her wife clad in a dark turquoise set which Jisoo had already acquainted herself very well with. She pushed Jennie a bit away from herself, and the brunette shed the robe off herself completely, leaving herself standing only in her underwear in the laundry room of their apartment building in the middle of the night.

"It's not like anyone's going to be doing laundry at this time of night," Jisoo shrugged as she pulled her own shirt over her head and cast it aside. "And I can't not do anything when you look like that."

Jennie just grinned and stepped in, helping Jisoo's leggings off of her before returning to kiss along her neck and jaw. Her hands roamed Jisoo's body, running along and pressing on waists and breasts and hips and thighs until suddenly Jisoo found herself held in Jennie's arms. But she was too preoccupied with Jennie's lips to notice they were moving, and so when she was set down onto a laundry machine and she felt the vibrations run through her center she moaned from both surprise and pleasure. Jennie was all too pleased at her idea and the sudden flush of pink which had rushed to Jisoo's cheeks the instant she'd been set down.

"Feel good?"

Jisoo bit her lip, trying to stifle the desire she had to start grinding her hips against the slight vibrations running through her core. "Mm-hm."

"Good enough to not need help?"

Jisoo groaned and yanked Jennie closer, pushing her hand downward in a demanding fashion. "Don't you dare taunt me."

Jennie grinned victoriously. "You know that'll only make me want to tease you."

"Jennie, please-" Jisoo breathed. "I can't...I need this, I need you, I just can't stop. It won't stop."

That was too tempting for Jennie to let pass. "Then it's good that you're mine to fuck," she growled, pushing against Jisoo and pulling her against herself. "Mine," she repeated, and the whimper that left her wife's lips when she heard it was so intoxicating Jennie was sure the room was spinning. She slid a hand up along Jisoo's thigh whilst the other pressed into her waist, nails digging just slightly into soft skin; Jisoo was breathing heavily, anticipating where Jennie's hands and fingers were headed, and Jennie's lips on her neck were almost too much – but then Jennie moved on to kiss along the soft spot beneath her ear, the one which made her lose all control of her body and just give in to the sensations, and the warm shudder that spread through her body from the small of her back was almost paralyzing. She almost didn't notice that Jennie's fingers pushed her underwear aside, or that her hand had left her waist and was now pushing her legs further apart; no, Jisoo's eyes were closed and her lips parted, tiny whimpers and moans leaving her mouth amidst erratic breaths and gasps, but then fingers met the slick wetness and the moan that echoed in the laundry room was not Jisoo's but Jennie's.