She always wanted it.

Jennie was hot and demanding, and Jisoo couldn't get enough of the way the brunette could be so assertive when fucking her and a completely different person when it was Jisoo's turn to give; Jennie turned then into a whimpering mess, one into which she rendered Jisoo all too often.

In truth, they rendered one another whimpering messes, and that was why their relationship worked so well.

"Happy holidays," Jennie murmured as she slid her hand down along Jisoo's bare stomach and towards her center, "Even though Christmas is over."

Jisoo laughed. "Oh, Jennie. Christmas is never over."

"How come?"

"Santa's always watching."

Jennie's eyebrows quirked slightly. "Really, now? Then tell me, am I going on the naughty list if I do this?"

Jisoo hadn't noticed her hand had come to rest between her thighs, but that fact came all too evident when two fingers slipped inside her with ease, meeting slick wetness which had gathered there all thanks to Jennie. She gasped at the surprise, and Jennie had never felt so powerful; after their night spent in the throes of passion, Jisoo was rendered extremely sensitive, and even just a slight shift of her fingers inside the dark-haired elicited whimpers and moans which aroused her more than anything.

"Fuck, Jennie, that's definitely getting you on the nice list," Jisoo moaned as Jennie added in a third finger and began fucking her at a steady pace. "Fuck-"

Jennie's teeth bit into her lower lip, and Jisoo sighed into the contact; her fingers inside her were just perfect, bringing her to the brink not minutes after waking up. Jennie was on her, in her, and she was overwhelmed with pleasure and comfort and happiness and love for the woman currently fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

But there was a tomorrow, and that was what shocked Jisoo on an everyday basis.

She threw her head back and let Jennie do what she did best, and then let her do it again not moments after the first; when her wife finally settled down enough for Jisoo to be able to take her turn and render her a whimpering mess, Jisoo took the opportunity to thoroughly tease and taunt her. Jennie may have been demanding and dominant, but Jisoo was cunning and relished the pained whimpers and the way slight touches and skirting around the right spots left Jennie begging for more, pleading for release.

When Jennie finally got her release, the moan which left her mouth was loud enough for Lisa to hear it from outside the door, where she'd been just about to knock. But she heard the moan, and shrugged to herself before heading back downstairs.

"They're still at it," she informed Chaeyoung. "Your best friend is a loud one."

Chaeyoung chuckled. "I'm sure she is."

"Or maybe Jisoo is just that good."

"Why are we discussing this?"

"I don't know, I'm curious." Lisa shrugged and fell down onto the couch beside Chaeyoung.

"About what? About what Jisoo's like in bed?"

Lisa smirked. "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it."

Chaeyoung grumbled then, and Lisa saw now her shoulders rise up in a hunch. She chuckled when she realized Chaeyoung was jealous again, and got up and wrapped an arm around Chaeyoung.

"No need to be jealous."

Chaeyoung turned her head and grabbed Lisa's jaw, not roughly or in any way hurting her, but in the demanding fashion which was her trademark; her thumb ran over Lisa's lips before she pressed her own lips against Lisa's, and her girlfriend melted to her touch.