"Lisa, I'm not getting Jisoo a strap-on."

"Why not? It'd be a gift for you, too."

Jennie groaned. "I'm not getting her a strap-on. Period. End of discussion."

"Where'd Chaeyoung go?"

"Probably to find a gift for Jisoo that isn't a strap-on?"

Lisa then stopped the two of them. "What do I get her?"

"Who, Chaeyoung?"

"No, the Queen of England. Yes, Chaeyoung."

"You're getting her a Christmas present and you're not dating?"

"Shut up, it's complicated."

"I asked you to come help me with Jisoo's gift."

"So help me, quick. Before Chaeyoung gets back. Any ideas?"

"Her hands are always cold. Get her proper mittens. She'd never think to buy something like that for herself."

"Mittens?"

"What? You asked. Or you could buy her a nice bottle of whiskey. She likes that, too."

"And by nice you mean-"

"Not Jack Daniels, Lisa."

"Right." Lisa glanced to the side and saw Chaeyoung approaching. "Ok, thanks. You're a godsend. Mittens and whiskey."

Chaeyoung walked up to them and raised her eyebrows when she saw the suspicious look on Lisa's face. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Jennie asked me for sex advice."

Jennie elbowed Lisa in the ribs, perhaps a little too hard, and the brunette doubled over, feigning intense pain. "Ow! Are you trying to kill me?"

"Shut up, Lisa."

Chaeyoung just laughed and grabbed Jennie's hand. "Come on, I think I found something good."

"You guys go ahead, I'm just going to die here from internal bleeding and broken ribs." Lisa called after them. Chaeyoung laughed, but they left her there anyway, and the second they were out of sight Lisa darted to the nearest info desk to ask where she could find mittens.

Chaeyoung took Jennie up the stairs and into an art supplies section. "Go crazy."

"Chaeyoung, I wouldn't know what to pick. I already thought about getting her art things, but I don't know anything about this stuff." Jennie stammered, looking at the shelves full of supplies half of which she did not recognize or know about. "Besides, she does everything. How am I supposed to know what to choose?"

"Get her something fancier. What does she like to use the most?"

Jennie shrugged. "Acrylics, I guess. Or oil paints, but she's running out."

"Then buy her oil paints."

"But I wouldn't know what's a good brand."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and pushed Jennie forward. "Then ask that nice lady over there."

The woman came over to them and flashed them a warm smile. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Hi, yes, we're looking for a Christmas present for her artist wife." Chaeyoung said, gesturing towards Jennie.

The woman, who was surely old enough to be Jennie's grandma, turned her eyes to look at her curiously. For a moment, Jennie feared she would impose judgement on her for having a wife instead of a husband, and tensed up; but then she smiled, and Jennie was confused.