"And you're going to design something for her?"

"Yeah. It's cute, right?"

"It's weird, Jisoo," Irene laughed, "But so is your entire relationship with her."

"Are you judging me? You banged Bogum in a bathroom during his break, forgot his name, met him three months later and then started dating and only realized you'd met before like four months into dating. That's weird if I've ever heard it."

"Shut up, you got married in Vegas and forgot about it."

"But I remember now!"

"Still. It sounds like a bad comedy movie."

"It'd make a great comedy movie, given the fact that Lisa was involved."

"True."

"So we're done, right? I'll buy the tea and maybe a hoodie, since she's always stealing mine-"

"Jisoo, you know she steals them because they're yours. Buying her another one won't make a difference."

"But she's always wearing my favorite one."

"Then buy yourself a new one and give her yours. You're married, you can always steal it back."

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "And besides, it's a family tradition."

"Wait, what?"

"We wear hoodies on Christmas. Not ugly Christmas sweaters, but still something comfy and warm. It's a thing, don't forget to tell Suho too or he'll have to wear one of Mom's ones and I'm sure she'll find him a pretty pink one if need be."

And so she left the store with a brand new hoodie and coffee-flavored tea as well as determination to come up with the best tattoo design for Jennie.

Had she and Irene left the store just minutes later, they would have bumped into a trio consisting of Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa, on their way inside. Jennie was in the same predicament as Jisoo was; she had no idea what to buy for her wife, and had spent far too many hours trying to think of something reasonable. She had finally budged and recruited Chaeyoung and Lisa to help her find Jisoo a Christmas gift.

"I'm still voting for the strap-on," Lisa declared as they wandered around in the store, "It's perfect."

"Lisa, shut up." Chaeyoung groaned.

"What? Is it a bad gift? Cause then I have to go return your gif-"

Chaeyoung gave her a gentle shove. "Shut up, you idiot."

Jennie watched them in amusement. "Are you two dating?"

"Nah." Lisa shook her head.

"No way," Chaeyoung said quickly, causing Lisa to whirl around in surprise.

"What do you mean no way? That's pretty harsh."

"You're an idiot, Lisa."

"You're avoiding my question."

Chaeyoung dipped her head down and silenced Lisa with a kiss, and then left her standing in the aisle, thoroughly stunned. Jennie stood beside her, trying her best to stifle her laughter as she waited for Lisa to gather herself.

"Not dating, huh?" She asked when Lisa finally turned to look at her with her cheeks flushed.

She glared at her. "Shut up. I don't know what she wants, and I don't know what we're doing. But it's fun."

"Which is clearly evident in the fact that you bicker all the time."

Lisa sighed and hooked her arm with Jennie's. "Come on, let's go find Jisoo the perfect strap-on available."