After all, it smelled unmistakably and wonderfully like Lisa, which was one of the reasons she'd grabbed it in the first place.

"Yeah, so?"

Lisa quirked an eyebrow and shrugged. "Nothing. Just wondered if you knew."

"It was the first hoodie I grabbed. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all. Just looks funny on you."

"No it doesn't."

No, it most certainly didn't. It looked adorable. But Lisa wasn't going to admit that.

"It does."

Chaeyoung scrunched up her nose and frowned, and Lisa stuck her tongue out at her. In response, Chaeyoung threw a fry at her, but Lisa caught it and ate it instead.

"Don't you dare waste food."

"Clearly, I didn't, seeing as you ate it."

"I rescued it from a cruel fate."

"I'm certain that even if it had fallen to the ground you would have eaten it."

"So what if I would have? It's food, Chaeyoung."

"Food that can give you food poisoning."

"That only applies after the five seconds."

The woman then rolled her eyes, and Lisa grinned victoriously. "That's not even a real thing, Lisa. Bacteria doesn't know how to count."

"I'm pretty sure they do."

"I'm certain they don't."

"What are you, a bacterial arithmetics expert?"

"You're infuriating."

"As are you."

"You're way more infuriating than I am."

"I'm only as infuriating as the person I am with."

Lisa's insufferable grin was wiped away when Chaeyoung darted across the table and yanked her face to hers, their lips crashing almost too roughly; but Lisa had half known to expect this, and so she knew to pull back just slightly to soften the blow, and when Chaeyoung's tongue pushed it's way past her lips, she was more than ready.

Even so, the sensation was overwhelming. Her stomach was doing continuous flips, and she felt like she was free-falling; but Chaeyoung's lips were on hers, and Chaeyoung's tongue was against hers, and she could taste her mouth and god if it did not taste like lust and passion and so many things that Lisa had only encountered in passing before. Even with the rough and demanding manner of her actions, Chaeyoung was incredibly soft, and the juxtaposition confused Lisa to no end. She was also confused by how Chaeyoung was so simply before her, despite the fact that she was leaning across a table and that her arm surely should have grown tired a long time ago. One hand of Chaeyoung's rested on the table, supporting her weight, while the other was firmly placed on the back of Lisa's neck, keeping her in place and guiding her to meet her mouth over and over again.

Lisa refused to be controlled like Chaeyoung was trying to, and so she stood up, only briefly missing Chaeyoung's lips before she pulled Chaeyoung up with her. She yanked Chaeyoung close to her, and surprisingly enough, she let her; Lisa's hands were planted around Chaeyoung's waist, and for a moment, they just stood there, staring at one another, still tasting each other on their own tongues.

"So you're cool with this?" Lisa asked, a sly, daring look in her eye. "Just kissing, no talking?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "We'll talk later."