End Game 38

(A/N: Pasensya na guyzu, more than 2 and a half months akong walang paramdam sa story na itu. Hope you'll like this chapter! Adbans Merry Christmas, God bless us all!)

End Game 38

"Afterglow"

Sheliah Santibañez

Come on Liah, think! Paano ka makakatakas sa pag-uusap na 'to. In the first place hindi 'to mangyayari kung hindi mo binili 'tong movie. But I want to pursue my dreams! Not with him pero. Aish! Bahala na letse. I need to not fall from grace, I need to keep my mouth shut unless I have to to prove him something... Wait WHY WOULD I NEED TO PROVE HIM SOMETHING? Those things between us was already over, I ended THAT chapter of our lives months ago.

Pero letse ka Antonio. Why are you doing this to me?

"Liah?" he waved his hands in front of my face. "What's the matter?" hindi ko ito sinagot. Nanatili lang ang mga mata ko sa mukha niya. "Ah patigasan..." naglakad siya papalapit sa akin at humakbang ako paatras. Patuloy niya iyong ginawa hanggang sa mapa-upo ako sa sofa. "Kapag hindi ka nagsalita... Hahalikan kita—"

"Ha?" tangi kong nasambit. Hahalikan? Siraulo ba siya?

"Ang sabi ko, kapag hindi ka nagsalita hahali-"

"Hatdog!" kiss my ass! "Tigil-tigilan mo ako Art. Hindi porket pumayag kang manatili dito sa movie na sinulat mo, you'll have the rights to manipulate me and torture my feelings again."

Bumuntong hininga ito at naupo sa tabi ko. Lumayo naman ako sa kaniya.  Feeling close? "Stop looking at me like that." iritado kong sambit.

"Then don't look at me like you don't used to love me." napatigil ako sa sinabi niya. I have no words to say, alam na alam niya kung paano ako patikumin. "Let's talk."

"We're already talking." sagot ko.

"I'm going to discuss my plans for the rework of our movie. Alam kong it's too early for this pero I need to let you know my plans, hindi ako papayag na ikaw ang magiging producer ng project na 'to–"

"I object Art! I already bought this. I respect you as a writer but you already sold your work, you can't just take it back from its new owner."

"I'm not taking it back from you. I'm just making sure that my story will live. Okay, you're the producer... Pero I want to be your co-producer. Alam kong napaka-walang hiya ko para humingi pa ng pabor sa'yo but just this one Liah, just this one. Let me be the one to control this, pangako... I will not disappoint you."

"How will I hold onto your new promise if you didn't complete your previous ones?"

"I-I know... Which promise?"

"To marry me." umiling ako. "Enough of the drama. Papayag na ako, now you can get out--"

"It's a promise, and I will make it." he looks so certain saying those words. "Hindi ngayon... Hindi pa. Pero gagawin ko."

"Then it's settled Mr.Antonio, you'll be my co-producer. Now, I'm not really in the mood to discuss the details of the movie kasi you know... You're engaged with the criminal minded girl and maybe I adapted her traits earlier at baka masaktan lang kita ngayon physically and emotionally. So without any other concerns, you may go."