Chapter 20

It was Logans dad, I only knew who he was due to his picture being in the royal kingdoms wall. Why? I never asked why I was just told he was a ruthless person and no time for emotions. The man looked at Logan with such hate, he looks angry at Logans presence.

"Father I didn't know about your arrival" Logan was the first one to speak and his father scoffed. He shook his head then rolls his eyes.

"Maybe if you weren't so worried about that bitch of yours you'll actually listen to your mother. I gave her a month heads up" He said as he was trying to start something with Logan. Logan kept a calm act he took a deep breath in and smiled.

"It's nice to have you here father, please enjoy your stay and now excuse me as I have work" Logan excused himself which left me in a awkward spot? Did he really let his father call me a bitch? I was in such a confused state.

How about you stop worrying and introduce yourself

Damn dog had a point, I smile at his father then I put out my hand.

"Sparrow Grey sir" I introduce myself, he put a eyebrow up and shook my head.

"A grey son, your very different from your brother for sure" He notes and I knew I couldn't embarrass Logan so I kept a calm face. I laugh and shrug Victoria noticed the tension. She mouthed to me sorry.

"Now please excuse me I got things to attend to" I excused myself and walked away as far as I could. I walked away so I was out of his sight then I walked to Logans office. If this boy isn't going to give me the attention I deserve then Im going to it.

(Okay huge warning you really don't like actually sexual

Leave now please.)

I walked ino his office, he was of course reading some paperwork. He looks up and looked at me confused. I grabbed all of my confidence then walked over to his chair. He looked so confused at me but I grab the papers in his hand I put it on his desk. I straddle his lap and adjusted myself so we both were comfortable.

"Sparrow what are you doing?" He asked me but I just slowly unbuttoned his shirt then began to just give slow kisses on his neck. I could feel his body tensioning. Then I began to nip a bit as I was kissing his neck. Then I felt hands on my waist gripping hard. Fuck why is this man so hot?

I finally chose to look at him to see he was looking at me then he stands up and carries me then puts me laying down on my back. I still felt his hands on my waist then he puts his mouth right next to me ear.

"You want attention? I'll give you attention" He whispers me in my ear and it makes me whimper. He kisses me with force as I could just feel him rubbing against me. I can tell Hayes wanted to be let out he wanted no limits between his mate but Logan held his grip on him. Logan was just enjoying my lips, then he went to kiss my neck. I whimper more then rubbing myself against him. Wanting more needing more from him. He began to leave love marks on my neck while holding a nice grip on my waist. Which just made me whimper more. Then I he hit the correct stop which made me just moan.

"Fuck-" Then the door flies open, Logan growls at who ever entered the room. I make just embarrassed that someone caught us.

"Oh, well this isn't something I ever needed to see" I recognized the voice to be Alan's. Why him? Anyone else I would have not cared. Logan was still growling as I was kind of in a vulnerable position. Logan got up from me then lifting me up with him so I was sitting on the desk. Then I got off the desk and turn to look at Alan.

"Father wants us to go to Olive Garden so finish up" He says as he chuckles walking out.

Fuck