Chapter 18

Sparrow's POV

Sonnet was enraged he had been super protective over Frankie, Frankie has two gashes on both her arms. No one was even allowed to step anywhere near her without Sonnet being enraged. Logan has been in a dungeon with my mother. I get no details on what's happening, but I'm working on it. I had been spending more time with the pups, I'm now known as the ' the best Luna in the world' by the pups.

"Oh! Sparrow, Alan and I were looking for you" I hear my name, I lift my head from the couch to see Alan with different hair color. It was a blonde pink color, with somehow the most basic clothes. Hm, interesting. "Do you want to go shopping with us?"

Angela always asks me, she only asks me when Logan is to busy to see me. This was the third time she asked me this during the week. I probably needed a whole new room just to put my clothes. It was all due to Logan not wanting to spend time with me. Ember was furious with him, he kept himself hidden. He and I both wanted our mate but our mate was a stubborn ass.

"Sure, why not it's not my mate even wants me," I told her, a frown came to her face.

"Right now he's avoiding pushing Luna to work towards you as it's too early to pressure you now," She told me, I rolled my eyes we had gone through this one to many times. I just stomped my way to my own personal bedroom as the nights I've spent in Logan's he never even showed up. I was furious.

I enter my room and threw myself on my bed. I felt sick. I want my mate. I want my mate.

I heard my phone ding, I go into my pocket and pull it out.

Alexander P:

Grey! I miss you the gang is going to hang out at the mall in the town square. We know you got a mate and all just wanted to know if you want to chill with the gang like old times?

The gang included everyone who helped out Alexander when he has been a late shifter. He was late by a month, and he was bullied badly. So my friend Jay and Rey helped him out when he had abused badly. I thought about it and thinking it was nice to escape from this hell hole.

Sonnet:

Of course, What time?

Alexander P:

Ah shit seriously????? Okay welp at 1 pm we all meeting up by the Cinnabon.

I look at the time it was 11:30, time was crunching so I rushed to get some proper clothes on. I choose my favorite sweater which was a black one with corgis with Santa hats. Some black pants and some of my red vans.

I walk down to the garage where Logan has all his personal cars. I just took the Dodge Challenger. It was a nice beauty as it was just all black simple but a beauty.

I drove myself to the mall, it was a popular mall. So I knew anyone wouldn't let me go knowing I'm the Luna to the biggest pack. As I got there, I parked the car nearest to the entrance.

I checked my phone before putting it on silent. I walked to the Cinnabon, it wasn't as packed due to being Tuesday. I look at the time it was 1 pm. I look around to Rey's bright red hair. Which was actually natural.

Rey was the first one to spot me and ran towards me. He picked me up and twirled me around. I laughed at his action.

"Rey! Come on put me down" I tapped his shoulder, he smiled then put me down gently.

"Sorry Luna," He said mockingly, as he goofy bowed down. I smack the top of his head, which was a struggle as he was 6'2 I'm just 5' 5. I look at Jay who has a girl who was wrapped around his arms. I gasp at the image in front of me. Jay looked at me and blushes. The girl looks at me confused.

"MY BABY HAS A GIRL!" I squeal rushing to Jay. The girl moved out of his way, I pinched his cheeks. He swatted my hands' wash, turning bright red. I laugh and turn to the girl. She was a model. Long hair brunette hair, light brown eyes. " My names Sonnet Grey, Luna of the Desires Pack."

She looked at me in shock and looked at me amazed.

"Hello, Alpha of Roseling Pack my name Hunny." She introduced herself, the Roseling pack was a small pack but known for the best warriors. "How do you know Jay and Rey if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, it was a long story that the main character isn't even here?" I question both of the boys.

"Probably fucking a bitch somewhere," Rey says calmly, I gasp and both Hunny n I slap him in the head. He made a noise and moved away.

I see a 5'1 boy running towards us, he has messy black hair, with some block glasses while wearing a big sweater ripped black jeans and white converses. And a messenger bag.

"Grey!" He rushed into hugging me. I see a large man follow behind him. He was very wide. Scary looking. Everyone looked terrified. At some point Alexander noticed and he looked back smiling at the man. "Oh this is Lewis, he's actually a warrior in the Desire pack. Of the best of the best"

I look at him, I felt like I had seen him somewhere. He looked at me surprised then he shook his head. He knew I wasn't meant to be out here.

-Time Passed 1 Hour-

We had now a bunch of bags of not just clothes and shoes but also food. We all were laughing at Hunny who had run into a pole for not paying attention. Suddenly everyone became quiet. I look around to see Logan rushing towards me. Dammit, Lewis ratted me out. I look at Lewis who didn't look our direction.

"This is embarrassing not for you but for both of us," Logan says under his breath in my ear. I frown and push him away from me. I growl as he thought he could just come to me like he means something. Everyone gasped at me, it was rude to do such to an Alpha.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Coming to me saying how much of an embarrassment I am! Your embarrassment your mother would be so disappointed on how you've treated me Logan" I yell at me, he looks at me surprised growls at the mention of his mother. I turn around and walk away from him also the group. I am furious.

Fucking Douchebag.