Chapter 12

| Logan's POV |

I hated paperwork, I wanted to spend time with my mate. I just wanted to just learn more about him due to not having anytime with him since he's games it's drama after drama. So many secrets. I can't even keep up another.

"Logannn!" From the high pitched voice that I heard I knew it was my brother Alan. He of course walked in all goofy like. He's always been the goofy one out of us.

"Yes Alan?" I ask him not taking my eyes off my work. Faster I get this done I get more time with him.

"B o r i n g" He said letter by letter, then he looked around the office. Then he laid on the couch, more like flopped then just went on his phone. Then I get a notification from my phone. It was snapchat, I only got due to Sparrow asking me to do it so he can send me pictures easier. I wasn't disappointed to say the least. I opened my phone to find that he sent me sometimes.

"What has you smiling?" My brother Alan asked me, as now he was sitting on my desk like some mistress.

"It's none of your damn busieness Alan" I told him putting my phone away in a drawer. "Don't you have a pack to run?"

"Angela said she wanted to make sure things ran smoothly for you" He told me, as on point as they are Angela was walking in with her head held up high. He smiled at her, he got off my desk and wrapped his arms around her waist. They looked at each other so in love. God I miss my mate.

I tune out the love birds, Angela wasn't gifted a mate as she was the Moon Goddess child so it was biased for her to be given a soul mate. Alan mate had died at the age of 16, she died for lets say being a hoe as he called it. Wrong crowd, and wrong time.

They had fallen in love when Angela had came to visit my pack, but also Alan was visitng after being granted a pack as we both had Alpha gene. Not as rare as you think.

I get back to my paper not as it's not even interesting. I needed my mate just snugged up in my arms.

God you've gone soft haven't you?

Ares spoke, as he makes fun of me. All hes been doing since Sparrow has arrived to my pack, our pack.

I heard my phone ring, I had gotten a notifican. It was from Anthony.

Anthony:

Bro, come to the living room it's urgent

I quickly got off my chair, ran to the door but before I left my office I looked back to the love birds who are still in the same spot. They were caught up in their eye googling.

"Please don't fuck her on my desk that's why the couch is here" I tell him, and I walked out of the my office then closed the door. I ran to the living room to find the opposite of what I thought.

It was my mate cuddled up on the couch with his brother, as Frankie and Anthony were sitting on the floor. They were watching the cinderalla movie the live action verison.

I looked at the scene in front of me, my beta and my delta watching a princess movie. The most feared people in the land they looked as they were enjoying it.

Sparrow was the first who noticed me he detached from his brother. Then everyone turned to look at me. My beta and my delta blushed as I caught them watching a princess movie.

"L-Logan come sit with me" He said, as his Sonnet rushed to move next to Frankie. I didn't have a choice do I?

I walked over to where my mate was sitting and sat next to him. He sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do. Well here goes nothing.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and brought him closer to me. I could hear him gasp a bit as he was surprised at the action. I felt sparks touching him. He was adorable indeed. He was perfect himself.

Love is so beautiful 

+++

I broke my head guys, Im using a macbook and my brain said nope 

How are you guys liking this story