Chapter 6

1 year later a week before the boys met there mate - Monday

We were given a year, the Moon Goddess has protested how her mother didn't create us wolf for us to fight that we can't see the love of our life's. I wasn't allowed to text Logan due to the large age gap but Sonnet was able too. I fought with my mother but she wouldn't let me. She had something against Logan. I didn't know what it was. I usually could get a message across to Logan or get a photo of him. It would supposedly the Mood Goddess with him. I always got jealous when I see photos of them. She holds him, how I'm meant to hold him but besides that he was able to send me videos of crazy stunt he's doing or hanging out with a group of friends.

Sonnet was able to call with Frankie, as long as she wasn't on duty. I never get to talk to Logan he was always busy when they were calling. It was all unfair.

"What has you so mad at the orange?" She said as she sat next to me on the bar stool in the kitchen. "Did offend your homosexuality?"

I glare Alissa as she shines her purely white teeth and puts her neon pink hair. It's always different color. Never the same.

"Yes, it called me a homo" I joke with her and her fake gasp. She picks up the orange and peels it doing an angry face.

"It's dead happy?" She ask me as she hands me the orange.

"Very," I say as I pull the rest of the orange and give her half of it. "Seriously though what we're thinking about?"

"I'm going to see my mate in a week." I told her bluntly she frowns as a mention my mate. She still didn't think the situation was right.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that Sparrow" She apologizes she always does when I bring up the topic. Then she looks at me with crazy eyes. She takes out her phone and dials a number putting it to her ear. She mouthed me ' Youll thank me '.

"Hello?" She says as she smiles at me. "I'm Alissa form the River pack may you pass me the Alpha Hayes. It's his mate"

She's crazy. If my mother walked in right now she would send me to the prison with all the rogues make sure I'll be treated just like them again. Sonnet has tried but my mom caught him. She punished me she kicked me out of the house a week. It wasn't pleasant.

"Ah! Alpha Hayes" She giggles and passes me the phone. I look at the phone debating wether to take it or not. As I reach out for the phone my mother mind linked me.

Sonnet and a few from the pack will be heading to Mood Goddess Nightmare ball. Do not disturb your brother.

I knew why she didn't mention me. I wasn't allowed to leave the pack grounds. I tried doing so last year and one of the guards almost bit my arm off. It was terrible.

As she ended the link I got the phone quickly.

"H-Hello?" I say as I stutter out the words. I heard a small sigh of maybe relief.

"Sparrow? Is that seriously you?" Logan asks me, his voice has changed it was deeper raspier. It was so hot.

"Awe thanks babe, I didn't know you found my voice hot" He teases me, I smack my face knowing I said that out loud. Alissa chuckles at me and I stick out my tongue at her.

"I wasn't-" I was cut off by someone snatching the phone from my ear. I look back to see it was my mother I knew I was going to get punished for this badly. She raised her hand to slap me but something stopped her. My father.

He didn't approve of how my mother treated me but my mother always told me to keep quiet or she'll make sure I'll pay for it.

"Enough Isabella," My father said in the tone of his wolf. My mother growled at my father as she tried releasing her wrist from my father grip. I look at Alissa who's trying to put on a brave face in front of my mother.

"This is going to far Isabella, I've heard rumors I've heard everything you've done to our children is getting enough. If wants to speak to his mate than he shall speak to his mate. I'll be getting him a phone." My father told my mother, she looked raged. My father looked at me then signaled me to walk out of the kitchen. I look back Alissa, she gives me a reassuring smile. I follow my father who is still trying to hold his head high. As we got to the car he handed me a phone.

"Call him until we get to the Apple store" He says as he starts the car. My father hasn't put a word on how he felt about the situation yet. I knew he didn't like it but never saw him fully disapprove it. I open his phone looking for his number he had 20 different Alpha's before I got to Logan's. I was nervous.

Will everything be the same?