Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I got into the car and drove back to the packhouse. I needed Sparrow. I needed to distract myself. I drove the direction to his house near the packhouse. I kept wiping my tears away as I drove. As I got to his house, I saw his car parked outside.

I parked the car and rushed to the door knocking, which Frankie answered.

"What happened?" She rushed to ask, I shook my head I felt my twin behind her.

"Frankie goes upstairs and orders a load of food pleases," Sparrow asked her and she rushed upstairs. I went inside and we went to the living room. We sat down as I cried to him, he placed my head on his lap and stroked my hair. He use to do this as kids when we were upset.

"Can I asked what happened?" He asked me, I sighed and knew I had to tell him.

I explained the situation to him, half away Frankie came in with a whole bunch of food. This was a Grey tradition. Whenever one of us is upset we must eat it out. Then run it all off.

"Logan just isn't used to having someone who he can depend on. He's a lot busier than he says. He deals with the Royal Kingdom a lot more than you think. He deals with Angela's mother also due to her being here on the earth instead of up in the havens. He also deals with other packs smaller packs trying to look for protection." She explained, I sighed and nodded my head. I wish I could help him out but he doesn't allow me to be. I feel hurt that he can't depend on me. That he doesn't choose to.

We end up eating all the food Frankie ordered after we ate and laughed. We heard a knock on the door. Of course, I knew it was. Sparrow was the one who went to answer the door. And I knew I was right when I heard his voice.

"I want my mate" Logan pleaded more to my brother, I get up from the couch and I stand up look back. I knew Titan was going to smell me. Logan rushed inside without my brother's response or allowing him. "Come home please"

He slightly begged me, I knew he had fucked up in away. I sigh and wave at Frankie with a slight smile. I look at my brother who mouths be safe. I walk out of there house with Logan by my side.

"Where are the keys for the dodge?" He asked me, I give them to him without saying a single word.  He nods, and he walks to the car motions me to enter the car. I sighed and I entered the car.

As we got out of their parkway. I knew we were driving towards the packhouse.

"Look I can't just push the Luna duties on you, you haven't even gone through a Luna ceremony Sonnet." He tries to explain I've had this argument with Angel so many times.

"How about this Logan? Find fucking time to give me a Luna ceremony and stop spending your time on my mother?" I tell him, with anger in my voice. Logan is taken aback by my backlash and he nodded we proceed to head home.

As we got to the packhouse, Logan parked the car we sat down in silence. Then I finally got what I wanted. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry"

I look at him, hurt across his face. I sighed and got his hand. I held it tightly while giving a smile to relax him.

"How's your mother been by the way in Canada and all?" I asked him, as she went to visit his father which no one will speak to me about. All Logan has ever said. He's a deadbeat loser. Good for nothing.

"Oh she's good enjoying herself I guess" He mumbled, then he looks out and his faces changes. "Oh I just want a normal fucking day"

Then I see what he means his mom and some Man who I already know he is due his features.