Chapter 7

| 24 hour's before the boy's reunite | Logan's Pov |

I got to speak to Sparrow more often now that he has a phone on him. We had two more days until we get to meet I couldn't wait to have my precious boy in my arms again.

Agreed

You know Ares there are times where I don't want you in my mind.

Okay? I'm your fucken wo-

I block him from my thoughts not needing Ares nagging voice in my head. I look around in my office I had it redone due to young wolf's fighting in my office because their mate didn't love her own mate. So foolish. Ungrateful.

"Logannnn" I hear Anthony and Frankie sing my name as they enter my office and sit on my couch. Frankie was in her workout gear so I assumed she just got out teaching the young pups. Anthony was in his 'chill' clothe.

"Nice to see my Delta and Beta doing their job." I exaggerated job towards them as I sat on my chair. Frankie rolled her eyes then took her phone out. Probably was Sonnet texting her, I wish sparrow could text me like the way they do. He just always so shy so it's usually. Wyd, hey, oh, goodnight. I can't complain because it's something.

"So, are you guys excited to finally meet them?" Anthony ask both of us, Frankie didn't lift her eyes from her phone.

"Well duh, we haven't seen them forever due to that insane bitch of a mother," Frankie said angrily as she texted away on her phone. Anthony then turned for my response.

"I just miss the boy and everything about him" I sigh as I put my head down. "I miss everything about that damn boy"

I hear my phone ping, I put my head up turn on my phone.

Sparrow - Hey

Logan - Hey love

Sparrow - Hru?

Logan - I'm good darling, and how's the pack over there?"

Anthony let's out a puff as he stomps his way out of my office. Frankie and I both lift our heads from our phones then we looked at each other very confused with each other on what to do.

"What do you think is wrong with him?" She asks me, thinking I'll know what's going with him. I shrug my shoulder, she stood up threw her phone on the couch. "I'll go talk to him then"

I nod at her as she walked out of my office. As she left someone entered, my mother walks into my office. I straightened myself out as she sits on the chair in front of me crossed legged.

"So? Are you ready to see your mate" She asks me, as my phone pinged? She looked at me if I would pick it up in front of her. I was taught way better than disrespecting my mother like that.

"Of course, I've already set up everything for the boy's and the parent Mother" I reassured her, she gave me a nod for approval. She looked around my office, she hadn't seen it since the remodel as she now only spends time with witches outside. "I like it, it sets your mood"

"Thank you, I chose the colors by what I aura I needed in this room. So two teenage wolfs don't go wrecking it again" I joke with her, she gives me a small chuckle back as she shakes her head at my idiot behavior.

She finally looks at me straight into my eyes and smiles at me.

"I'm proud of you my son," She tells me as she sends me one of her most famous smiles which have done so many deals with packs and once my father so happy.

"Thank you mom" I thank her as I get up walking around my deck as I get one knee as she grabs my hand. She put her forehead on mine then played with my hair.

"Never would I have guessed I would raise such an amazing man. I would never ever think you'll be the man you became today. Even when your father didn't believe in you. You went to prove him wrong. You thrived to prove that man your not a good for nothing teenager. I am so proud of you Logan Western Hayes. Sparrow is a lucky boy to have you as a mate. A loyal, hardworking and loving mate" She says all of this as I sense her to start crying but I stayed where I was because I knew she wouldn't want me to see her like that. We all fought so hard to were we are. Torture. Pure Torture. My mother and I are still here. She finally lifts her head and lifts my head with her finger so I could look at her.

"I am proud of you"

---

So like enjoying or nah?