Chapter 9

|Sparrow's Pov|

"I haven't heard that name in a while" Spoke my father, looking at my mother. My mother just growled at Angela but Angela didn't look scared at all. She more laughed at mothers gesture of defense.

"'Nice to know your thriving and living Isabella, still stealing other people's mates?" Then that all it took for all hell to break loose. My mom tackled Angela, she had thrown a punch to her face but Angela still didn't look faced.

Logan was the first to pull my mother off Angela. He held onto her as Frankie helped Angela up.

My mother kept growling at Angela like a teenage wolf who couldn't control herself

I wonder what Angela meant. What she meant by stealing other people's mates.

"Shut up mutt! You don't even know what you're talking about" My mother yelled at Angela but Angela held a cold face not faced that she had a bruise on her cheeks.

Everyone stared at my mother, as she had disrespected our moon goddess daughter. Not in front of just anyone but in front of the most famous pack.

"Alpha Grey watch your Luna before I kick her out myself," Logan told my father as let go of my

Mother but after a lot of force, my Mom was pulling she fell on her face.

Sonnet was just staring at the scene in front of us. He was standing right next to me as Frankie was trying to take care of Angela and her bruised up face.

"How about we all go inside?" Logan suggested and everyone agreed.

I don't remember how the packhouse looked like much. I just remember I was there for only a moment as Frankie had attacked Sonnet.

I walked alongside Logan as he didn't want to let me go. We entered the packhouse, it was amazing they're we're some pack members in the living room. They all turn to look at us. Logan gestured them off. They quickly ran off.

I look back to see Sonnet kissing Frankie's forehead. They both looked so happy together. I

turn to look at Logan. He was looking at Angela who had gone upstairs.

He turned to look at my parents. My father straightened himself out. My mother just rolled her eyes at him.

" I will ask for respect from you Alpha and Luna, I like to remind you this my pack and my territory you are on. So please give me the utmost respect." Logan warned my parents, more looking at my mother. "Now I will like to spend time with my mate who's an adult who can make his own decisions"

Then my mother sends a glare at me, but Anthony Logan's beta gets in front of us.

"Let me show you your rooms Alpha and Luna" As Anthony goes to grab my parents bags and have them follow him. My mother, of course, turns to look at me giving me a glare.

As they disappear into the other floors. Then I fell my mate pull me closer to him we were face to face now. I blush immediately at the affection.

"Gosh, you've gotten more adorable, during the years" He whispered under his breath, as he was admiring me.

Gosh isn't our mate just Devine?

Ember said in my head, but for once Ember had a point. He looked so handsome, he has a stubble going on. Let me just say that I love it.

"Gross, get a room you two" I hear Sonnet, say as I heard Sonnet and Frankie giggle. I pull away from Logan, then look at where the two are I assume was the kitchen but Logan's eyes didn't lay off of me.

"Want to meet my mother?" He asks me out of the blue. Did he just? No. His mother?

"I-I don't know" I stuttered, he gave a light-hearted smile.

"Think about it, for now, let's go to the kitchen with your brother and Frankie," He told me, before grabbing my hand and guiding me to the kitchen. I am now taking in how beautiful the packhouse was. But I assume this isn't where he lived as some of the pack members lived here.

As we enter the kitchen, we found Frankie on the counter as Sonnet was in the middle of her legs sucking faces. Let me just say ew.

"Guys I eat there!" Logan whined, as the two love birds separated. Sonnet gave me a cheeky grin as Frankie got down of the counter and smiled embarrassedly.

"Hey Sparrow, Sorry I haven't been able to say hello this idiot has me all distracted" Frankie tells me as she points to Sonnet. This is where I see how much both of them have changed. Sonnet was now 6'0 as Frankie was 5'2. Frankie was short and chubby as to how Sonnet is now bulky.

"It's okay, my brother always loved the attention on him" I note as a smirk at him. He drops his jaw as if he was surprised.

"Hey! At least I didn't eat orbeez thinking they were candy!" Sonnet threw back the insult, Logan and Frankie began to laugh their asses off. As I was there in the entrance pouting.

Logan hugged me from behind, then whispered something in my ear.

Isn't this just lovely?

- -

Wanna know a secret?

I wrote this a day after publishing chapter 8 ;)

Well, what do you think?

Any suggestions?

What do you think Sparrow and Sonnet mom did?

Did say Sunday's ;)