Chapter 17

"Oh, that's blunt" Angela responses as she looks at Alan who is also stunned by my question. The only one who isn't stunned was my mate. He just kept looking at the menus in his hands. Angela looks up at me then smiles. Weird.

"My mother who you call the moon goddess isn't very happy when she sets up soulmates and then you all go ruin it for yourselves For being selfish. When she didn't create you for that" Angela explaining to me, as Alan is paying close attention but its as if Logan had heard this before. "She saw your mother once, basically flashing her rack to any man that'll walk by her. She was disgusted but she chose to forgive her"

Then at the exact moment, the waitress comes she ask us if were ready to order. I order a vanilla milkshake the rest a soda. We ordered a large BQQ bacon and chicken pizza. As the waitress left and Angela coughed and continued.

"Then she messed with Logan's father, but Logan's dad pleaded for her not to get punished. He felt like she needed a mate. Well, my mother needed to give her a purpose and I assume this was the purpose as Haye's family did a lot for my family." She said as she looks at Logan who is now looking at me, observing me. This was a lot of information how was I suppose to trust anything going on around me? My mother? Who I loved at some point who always made sure everything was fine.

I felt a hand on mine to see it was Logan's he was still looking at me as I was about to explode. I looked him in the eye and he gave me a smile then kissed my nose. I gave him a small smile while he was looking at my lips. Then we heard a cough.

The waitress dropped off everyone's drinks and pizza. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I drop my head down. I hear everyone laugh at the scene. Damn timing.

Time Lapse -

After eating we all chose to take a walk around town as I had never seen the town before while I was here. As we walk, were all throwing jokes and ganging up on Logan. This day seemed so perfect with my mate until he received a phone call. Then he went somewhere leaving me on target with the love birds.

"So Sparrow why did your parents call you Sparrow?" Alan asked me as he was looking at clothing. Who buys clothe from target anyways?

"After the tiny bird, a Sparrow" I explained he raised an eyebrow at it but then nodded. As Angela called for his attention. Then my phone ringed. I take it out of my pocket and see it's Sonnet.

From: Sonnet

To: Me

Sparrow, Isabella is here in the nurses. Frankie attacked her please come soon dad is coming from the pack soon.

I look around to see Logan rushing towards me, I look back at Alan and Angela I assumed he already mind linked them. As I rushed towards him.

We ran to the car to get back to the packhouse as soon as possible. As soon we were in front of the car I didn't wait for the car to stop. I rushed out of the car. I ran into the living room, I smelled blood. I ran to the living room to see someone bandaging up Frankie. Sonnet looks at me I could tell in his eyes he was mad. We all had that Grey glare.

"She hurt my mate, she put her disgusting hands on my mate," He said in a low voice. He tried holding all the anger in him.