Chapter 8

| The special day |

Sparrow POV

I finally get to see my mate, to see him after 3 torturing years. Slowly rumors had been realized about Logan finding his mate but never publicly released any information about it.

Maybe he's ashamed of us

Spoke my wolf Ember, he's a stubborn wolf he acts like he knows the place sometimes it just bugs me. He's my wolf so can't force him out of me now can I?

I ignore Embers comment about Logan and how he might be ashamed of us. He wouldn't be I know that for a fact he wouldn't be ashamed of us. I soon to find out a lot of information about Logan on how good of an alpha he was to his pack. He always made sure every pack member had a choice to their path. He made sure every mother and abandoned wolf had a home. He wasn't as ruthless as people spoke about him.

Currently, we're on our way to Logan's pack, Sonnet was out cold. He wanted to be ready for when he saw Frankie. Of course, I was complete wreck thinking about Logan. I had changed so much, what if he doesn't recognize me?

He's our mate he will, of course, recognize us

I, of course, Ember didn't need your sassy comments in my head. I look around to see we're getting close to the pack. I know because The Desire off was known for they're the large tree near their entrance. I haven't been here in three years.

I finally saw the entrance to the pack, I frantically woke up Sonnet who jolted awake hitting my moms seat, he calmed down he saw his surroundings. She looked back at us very angrily, I never knew what she had against Logan family or pack. She always hated when I mentioned him or the pack.

We entered the pack, I already saw Logan and his mother, his beta Anthony and Frankie already waiting for us. I got a good look at Logan, he got bigger.

As in fat? Are you calling our mate fat!?

Ember angrily yelled in my head which I wasn't referring to. I meant buffer, he has gotten a sleeve tattoo on his bicep which I noticed from the car.

Soon the car came to a stop, and Sonnet composed himself then got out of the car quickly as he could rush over to his mate. I was left nervous, on what Logan was going to feel about me or even think about me. Before I opened the door, my mother spoke.

"I don't want to see you hugging or anything you talk from a distance understood Sparrow?" I knew she was talking about Logan, Ember growled in my mind getting angry that she was telling us what to do with our mate.

"Yes, mother" I agreed with her because I knew my father was already going to give her a mouthful.

I got out of the car, the minute I stepped foot out of it. My father's beta and delta were by my side I looked back at them they gave me a sad smile. I knew my mother had ordered them to not let Logan touch me.

I walked towards my mate who was looking at Sonnet and Frankie. As I got closer, he turned to look at me that scowl on his face turned into a smile. Ember was getting upset that I wasn't walking after. He was constantly pacing back and forth.

As I got closer, he wanted to hug me but I had to stop him. The pain was in his eyes.

"I'm sorry my mother won't allow me to you know touch you," I told him under my breath, and he nodded looking at my father's car.

"I've missed you," He told me, I knew he wanted to hug me I knew wanted to hold me.

Just hug him!

Ember was coming to a bother in my mind, I haven't been able to block him out of my mind.

"We need to discuss your future Sparrow" Logan spoke as he put his hands in his pockets. I look at him confused. My future? Does he mean the future of the pack for me?

I soon sense my mother and father presence behind me. I look back to see that my mother has a stern face looking at Logan.

"I forgot to mention we have a guest," Logan told my parents, as he moved aside we saw a beautiful blonde girl in a white dress walking towards us. My parents immediately went to their knees.

"Sparrow on your knees now" I was told, I immediately did so. I saw as Sonnet did so too. Who is she?

"Angela Prim, moon goddess 20th child pleasure to meet you all" She introduced herself, then she signaled for all of us to get up. She looked stunning in my opinion. She has bright blue eyes, but also freckles all over her face. She was perfection put in a person.

"Angela is here on a visit, she wanted to meet my mate" Logan signaled for me to come closer to him. I knew I was going to get a mouth full but I quickly went to Logan's side. He whispered in my ear "Introduce yourself"

"Sparrow Grey, from River's pack son of Alpha Charles Grey, also mate of Alpha Logan Hayes," I say as I bowed, as I got back up Logan wrapped his arm around my waist. We were both smiling messes while looking at Angela.

Then she turned to look at my parents, she looked at she was trying to notice something. Then she made a face, as she looked at my mother.

"Isabella Ann Williams"

- - -

What do you think?