"I said no!" Rafaela said but she was smiling and then swam to him. His arms wrapped around her waist and her legs around his, their lips united in a kiss.

"It's a pool, it's here so we can have a swim and have fun and do whatever we want in it." He said then making his way to her lips again.

Their tongues encountered themselves and they shared a long, slow kiss. Then his lips traveled to her neck and she tilted her head back to give him better access, while her hands tangled on his wet hair. With that, he began to pull her against the wall, she could feel him already hard and ready for her. Once there, James plunged his head under water and she felt his hands on her panties, he immerged with them on his hand and he threw them away.

"What are you doing?" She played innocently with him. He pecked her lips and then bit her chin and then answered against her lips. His hands holding onto her waist.

"Do you really want me to explain, or do you want me to exemplify?" Rafaela giggled.

"I think I want you to exemplify." She told him.

James pulled her up and made her sit on the marble stone. His hands took hold of her knees and parted her legs. His head bent over her and he sucked on her pink button, making her tilt her head back.

"Oh God..." She whispered. While one hand was leaning on the grass, the other rested on his head, and his tongue flickered on the right spot, making her shiver. "Oh baby..." She moaned on the back of her throat with her eyes closed. His teeth closed around her spot gently and he flickered the tip of his tongue on it, making her tug his hair with her fingers. "Don't stop... that's amazing..." She breathed. He felt her more and more out of control, she was gasping for hair, her moans had less intervals in between. "Oh right there..." She moaned when his tongue flickered on a spot that intensified her pleasure. "Oh baby right there..." She moaned again, and he thought he wouldn't leave that place again, his tongue insisted right there where she asked. "ahh... I'm gonna come... ooh..." And he felt her tense, the hand on his head left and leaned on the grass, as her body contracted in orgasm, and finally she pulled away.

"Come back here." He said looking up at her.

Rafaela jumped in the water one more time. Hungrily he shoved her against the wall, and he looked for her lips for another kiss. She could still taste herself on his mouth. His hands grabbed her under her ass, and he pulled her up until his waist. She wrapped her legs around him. James was so hard that it's wasn't difficult to find his way inside of her, and like that, not wasting time, his hips began to hump her.

"James..." She whispered his name sexily in his ear, her sweet voice caressing and arousing his senses.

"It feels so good inside of you." He told her. "Oh Christ Rafi..." He groaned, intensifying his thrusts.

"Harder baby." She asked him and he obeyed, he'd do anything she asked, anything she liked. "So good... like that..."

"God..." He moaned under his throat, the veins on his temples engorging, as well as those on his neck.

"I'm gonna come again." She breathed in his ear feeling the fire running over her body. As the words escaped her mouth, James felt her inner muscles squeezing him deliciously. She orgasmed again.

"Oooh...." His moaned came longer, the grip on her hips became stronger and his fingers began to dig on her skin. "Oh fuck baby... oooh... ooh..." He let out and then his body tensed, and his lips opened but nothing came out of them, his jaw clenched right after and his hips pumped into her franticly, then his pace began to slow down, even slower, until he finally stopped. Their eyes met and he pecked her lips softly, gasping for hair. His chest coming up and down fast as he breathed.