fifteen, instagram & narrative !

Start bij het begin

3 HOURS PRIOR

"i could've swore you just ate," mattia yawned out, wrapping his arms around dejah from behind, while she popped the first plate into the microwave. he ran his hands under her baggy shirt, rubbing her belly.

she flinched under his touch. "don't touch my fat," she laughed. she was bloated from eating, but what was netflix without food.

"fat where?" he smacked his lips.

dejah sighed. "get off before someone comes in," she teased. no one knew about them dating and the feelings were fifty fifty. they both agreed to not tell the boys at first and wait atleast a few weeks so they could get comfy themselves. the hard part was going public. mattia was ready to start posting her without claiming her and just leave the fans assuming but dejah didn't want to.

"let them see," the huskiness in his voice made dejah's heart race.

she chuckled, pushing him away lightly. "shut up and put the other plate in there for me," she went to the cupboard to grab two cups. esmeralda was up in her room under the covers, waiting for the food. they were going to rewatch that one noah centineo movie just because.

the others boy were in the livingroom sprawled all over on rolled up blankets with their head stacked on pillows. the night ended slowly once it hit twelve and by one, they had to split up and go to bed.

the food was finally warm enough, "help me carry this please," she grabbed the two cups and made him carry the plates.

"wait," he frowned,"bring one up at a time so i can get my goodnight kiss,"

dejah wasn't going to do it, but the pout on his lips made her sigh. "fine, put the plates on the sink. i'll be back," she quickly jogged out the kitchen and went ahead to drop it off.

mattia cheesed to himself. opening his eleven pro, he went to his spam page. he was gonna make a random in his feels post like always. when he went to  his pictures, he peeped the several videos dejah took, smirking.

he knew dejah didn't want them to be public but he didn't really know why. so he clicked on a video, watching the boomerang about a good six times before he posted it.

"okay," dejah entered the kitchen. "besos, baby," she puckered her lips.

he shut his phone off quickly, placing his lips directly on hers resulting in a juicy kiss. she was going to pull away so she could go back but he yanked her back in and captured her lips again.

dejah laughed, taking his face in her hands. she pecked his lips two times to end it. "i gotta go, the movie is starting," she whined.

"i was supposed to come up there," it was his turn to whine.

"maybe next time," she gave him a fake pout, patting his cheek before she  quickly grabbed the plates and hurried back upstairs. "turn the lights out please,"

"my bad-" dejah shut her door with her feet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"my bad-" dejah shut her door with her feet. "i was trying to make sure this was warm,"

"yeah," esmeralda dragged, a smirk on her face. "was mattia up?"

"i think so," dejah climbed into bed. "alvaro was lowkey up, but he was lowkey drifting off too so,"

"mhm,"

"why are you acting so weird?" dejah couldn't help the small smile. maybe ber and alejandro finally stopped playing around and did something while he "helped her get something from her car" earlier.

"nothing," she laughed.

there was a knock on her door and then a short pause before it opened. "dejah," it was her mom. "i just got called in for a twelve hour shift,"

"oh," home alone once again. atleast her friends were here with her. "do you want everyone to leave early?"

"no," she shook her head. "i know you'll be up before the boys so i got breakfast food for you to make," she pulled out two twenties. "this is for lunch times. order pizza or whatever you guys want. twelve hour shift doesn't always mean twelve hours so if im there longer-" she pulled out another two twenties, "dinner"

"alright,"

"no boys in your room while i'm gone. no crazy sex parties. don't let anyone else in here while i'm gone and if they do leave, let me know so i can tell josh to come back,"

"okay, love you," dejah wasn't rushing her out, she just didn't want her mom to start talking reckless about sex. she knew mattia wasn't sleep yet and she prayed to god that he would get the memo and pretend to be sleep.

"bye momma," es had her face stuffed  but it was understandable, dejah's mom saying bye as she closed the door behind her.

"okay so i have some tea," dejah finally got comfortable, ready to spill the details about her and mattia.

she felt that it was safe for es to know, that way mattia can switch places with es and they can spend the night together in peace.