XVIII

Y/N's POV

What time is it? I don't know. Fuck! I've got fifteen minutes until I have to be at the school. Aizawa said that he had something important for us to do today which means we'll be doing a ton of hero training. 

We were sat in class and everyone was quiet, listening to Aizawa attentively.

"I believe I've mentioned this already but your goal this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses." He said. "Do not take this lightly. A her license means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50% of students pass the test to gain these each year." He said, looking at everyone in the class. 

"It's that hard to get a provisional license?" Mineta asked in disbelief at the statistics given by our sensei.

"In order to prepare, today you'll work on creating something new." The door opened and everyone turned to look at who was coming in. It was Cementoss, Midnight and Ectoplasm. "Two ultimate moves." Aizawa said. Immediately, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Ashido got excited.

"Ultimate moves!?"They were in perfect sync and it was kind of scary, I'm not going to lie. "It feels like a normal school thing!"

"This s total hero work!" I'll admit though, I did get a little excited about it all. I mean, who wouldn't be? Ultimate moves are moves done by pro heroes that are their strongest, it guarantees a win in a fight against a villain because the moves demonstrate an extreme amount of strength and power.

"When we say 'ultimate' we mean a move that will ensure your win against an opponent." Ectoplasm said.

"A move so unique to your identity that no other person can copy it. Simply put, you must learn to lean into your strengths." Cementoss continued.

"Moves represent who you are. These days most pro heroes have an ultimate move, those who don't are fools." Midnight finished.

"This sounds a bit more abstract but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Aizawa dismissed us to get changed. 

While we were in the changing rooms, us girls started to have conversations. I was talking with Yaomomo and Jiro. It was just a casual conversation when Yaomomo turned to me.

"The other day, Bakugo, Todoroki, Midoriya and yourself had gone out of the dorms for the day. If you don't mind me asking, where did you all go because you were gone for the whole day?" I smiled, thinking back to the day.

"Oh, me and Shoto were going back to our apartment to pick up the kid that we walked to school and babysat. We were taking her and her friends out for the day. The girl, Claire, had taken a liking to Katsuki so I invited him. Izuku came along too  and it turned into a nice fun day for the seven of us; Claire had two friends. I have pictures I took on my camera that are hanging on my wall if you want to come  and see them after school." I offered. They agreed and by then we were all finished changing and we headed out to Gym Gamma.

"Gym Gamma. Also known at the academy as the Training Dining Land or TDL." Aizawa explained. Cementoss put his hands on the ground and activated his quirk, forming a little block structure on the ground.

"This facility was my idea. We could prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here." Cementoss said. Immediately, Iida raised his hand.

"Please allow me a question. What is the advantage of having ultimate moves for a practical exam? May we know your reasoning?" He asked. Aizawa spoke up.

"That's two questions, calm down." He sassed. It would've been funnier if he wasn't deadpan when saying it. "The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers; crime, accidents and natural or man made disasters. Of course the licensing exam analyses how well you are able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged in addition to how well you communicate, cooperate and lead others. Every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities." Aizawa lectured the class.