XV

Your POV

We all met up at the mall and quickly decided to go off in groups once everyone was there. It was just me, Izuku and Ochako. I looked around while they conversed but eventually, Ochako ran off. It was now me and my brother.

"So what are you here for?" He asked me as we stood around.

"I'm not really here to get anything." I said as we started to walk but didn't get far when a guy with a black hoodie on came up to us and put his arm around Izuku's shoulders.

"A UA student. I'm a fan of yours, can I get an autograph?" I recognized that voice and by the looks of it, so did Izuku.

"Tomura Shigaraki." Izuku whispered quietly in fear with a pause in between the two words. I stepped forward when his hand went around his neck, one finger hovering above the surface. I stopped and hesitantly took a step forward. He made no move to kill my brother but rather asked to sit down. We agreed and went to find a seat somewhere.

I sat beside him as he ranted on about the Hero Killer and I feel like I shouldn't be saying this but I felt bad for the guy. I put my hand on his back and rubbed it sympathetically.

"Calm down. If it makes you feel better, he's just an asshole with twisted ways of thinking. I'm not saying you're any different when it comes to your way of thinking but you're not that much of an asshole. I find you tolerable. I think that, depending on your past, your reasons of becoming a villain are justified but not the fact that you want to kill All Might. I get you don't like people all that much but it still isn't a reason to take all of their happiness. I'm sure if you really tried, you could find a different way of making yourself happy. Killing may be a way for you to get rid of your anger but it's just not right. I'm going to find Ochako, see how she's doing. I'll see you later Izuku and yes, I'm leaving you alone with a villains that could kill you in an instant. Heroes can't always depend on their siblings to save them all the time. Plus I'm hungry." I said walking off, leaving them both speechless.

In short, the shopping district was closed and the police did a thorough search of the area for any villains. Izuku was questioned and I was thankfully allowed to go home unquestioned. As I walked, a guy with purple skin and black hair was staring at me from across road. I sighed and crossed the road to confront him.

"Can I help you? You've been staring at me for the past ten minutes since I've gotten out of the police station." I said as I stood in front of the man. He smirked, looking down at me.

"Well, since you asked, what are your connections with the League of Villains and do you know where I can find Shoto Todoroki?" He asked as I gave him an odd look.

"For a start, I just know them since I've met them before so I haven't got any connections though if I looked hard enough then I might be able to find them. I'm not gonna do that though. Secondly, what do you want with him? I'd rather not have my roommate killed by some random guy on the streets. That's not exactly something I want on mu conscience." I said, starting to walk home.

"I'll just follow you then." He said, his footsteps echoing mine.

"I think I might stay at Katsuki's. I haven't seen Mitsuki and Masaru in a while. You're welcome to join me. Not saying you won't be blown up by two people with explosive quirks, but you can still follow me to my overprotective boyfriend's house." I smirked as he redirected his path of walking. I pulled out my phone and texted Kat.

You- Hey can I stay the night? There was this dude following me to see where Sho lived and I don't want him to kill him or me

Kat- Yeah, sure. I'm sure you could borrow some clothes.