IX

Your POV
I was sat in Recovery Girls office, swinging around on my chair. I was bored and I didn't have anything to do at all.

"Y/N dear, I need your help. I've got a few injured students." I sat up straight and walked to where the beds were. I looked around and saw that Izuku, Mineta, Kirishima and Denki were here.

"I've got your brother sorted but Kaminari and Kirishima have a few cuts and bruises. I need you to heal them first. Mineta just needs a bandage to go around his head to stop the bleeding." I nodded and kneeled in front of Kiri.

"Okay so where does it hurt?" I asked. He pointed to his shin and his left forearm.

I rolled up his pant leg and saw a gash running down it. I concentrated and clapped. It began to slowly heal and under smiled as I moved to his arm.

I did the same with Denki and created a bandage for Mineta.Once I was done with the boys, I asked Recovery Girl if I could go and watch the remainder of the class.

"Recovery Girl? Can I go and watch the rest of the class? Please?" I asked her as peered around the corner.

"No, I'm sorry. This is your class and you can't just always walk out of class in the middle of it." She said as she looked over files. I pouted but nodded and sat on a chair beside her.

"I guess we've got to go through basic health things. Do you know anything about CPR?" She asked as she pulled out a book from the bookshelf beside her.

"Umm, it helps to keep a person alive long enough for paramedics to arrive and help the person." I said as I thought hard about it.

"Good, and what happens to their airway if someone becomes unconscious?" she said as she rested a book on the desk and pulled out some pieces of lined paper from a drawer.

"An unconscious person's airway may be narrowed or blocked. This is due to muscular control being lost, allowing the tongue to fall back and block the airway. When this happens, breathing could become difficult or even impossible. Lifting the chin and tilting the head back lifts the tongue from the entrance to the air passage, allowing the person to breathe." I smiled at myself as I remembered all of that.

"Very impressive, I might say. Not many people even my age can tell me what happens, let alone how to deal with it. Now, your homework is to write a 500 word essay on breathing and the importance of it, how we do it, how to perform CPR and how the heart and lungs. For now, though, you're going to learn how to properly someone's foot or hand." I nodded as the lesson continued.

At the end of the day, I walked out of the gates and waited for Shoto as usual. While I waited, I pulled out my first aid book, Recovery Girl had given me to read in assistance with my homework.

"Why the fuck are you reading that shitty book? and what the fuck are you still doing here? IcyHot Bastard had to go with his dad for something. Didn't he tell you?" Bakugo asked as he walked over with his bag slung on his shoulder.

"Oh, yeah. He mentioned that this morning. I forgot about that. Oops. Oh well, do you want to come over today Bakugo to study?" I offered as I gestured in the general direction of my apartment. He shrugged and huffed as we walked in the direction of my house.

"So do you know how to do question 5? I was spaced out when it was explained to us." Bakugo asked as I came in from the kitchen. I handed him a cup of tea and sat down beside him on the floor.

I looked over his shoulder and saw it was simplifying index notations.

"Well, you're so close with your answer. If the base numbers are the same then you look at the operation. If you are adding then you add the powers, if you're subtracting then you subtract the powers. If you're multiplying then you add the powers and if you're dividing then you subtract the powers. You're multiplying so what's the sum?" I asked as I held my own mug of green tea in my hands, taking a sip once I'd finished speaking. He read the question and I helped him with his homework.

"Hey, thanks for helping me with the homework by the way. I appreciate it." Bakugo said as he stood at the door. I nodded and opened it for him, leading him down to the lobby.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as we walked out the door.

"I'm walking you home, duh. I can't let you walk home on your own, and besides, I'll be fine walking back. I won't be alone. Shoto just messaged me, saying he'll be done in twenty minutes so by the time we get there, he'll be done. You two live across from each other anyway." I shrugged. "And besides, it means I can spend a bit more time with you." I said with a bright smile. I swear I saw his cheeks tint red but thought nothing of it as I'm already with Shoto.

"We're here. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school?" he asked me as we stood by his door. I nodded and was about to turn away when the door opened and I was pulled into a hug.

"Y/N dear, it's so great to see you!" Mitsuki said as I saw Masaru out of the corner of my eye, face-palming. I giggled and hugged her back.

"You too Mitsuki. I really must be going though. Shoto is waiting for me and I don't want to keep him waiting. I'll see if I can visit you tomorrow though. Bye Bakugo, Masaru, Mitsuki. Bye!" I walked off across to the road and knocked on the door.

"I was just about to leave. Why are you here anyway? Other than being a great girlfriend and coming to walk with me. I know you don't like walking around on your own past 8 o'clock and it's 8:35 so who did you walk with?" Shoto asked as he stepped through the door way, waving to Natsuo and Fuyumi. He wrapped an arm around my waist in a hug, kissing the top of my head as we walked.

"Me and Bakugo were studying and doing homework because I didn't want to be alone and he needed help. You messaged me just as he was about to leave and he lives across the road fro Enji so I decided to walk with him here to walk back with you. So I walked with Bakugo. Before you get mad or anything, he did nothing to me, so it's fine. And anyway, he's my other best friend from middle school so he wouldn't do anything anyway." I said.

When we got into our apartment, I put on a pair of short shorts and a cropped top that were both from the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 

"You look cute in that. You should wear it more often you know." Shoto said as his arms went around my waist again. "You have no discernible personality but I think it matches you very well." I giggled and leaned back into his chest.

"I'm tired. Let's go to bed." I was lifted off the floor and carried to our bedroom and put on the bed.

"Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the dead bite." I whispered to Shoto as he closed. After I finished, however, his eyes snapped open.

"What was that?"

"Hollywood Undead is a good band by the way." I said as I rolled  over and closed my eyes to sleep.