I

A/N if you want there to be named on the chapters then you can give me a name for them but I like Roman Numerals so I do them like that unless I can think of something else. Okay? Okay.

Your POV
My name is Y/N Midoriya. I have a twin brother called Izuku and a wonderful mother called Inko. I love both of them a lot. They have always been there for me and vice versa. My quirk is... unique. I can create, destroy, kill or heal anything just by either clicking my fingers or clapping my hands. Positive is clap and negative is click. If I click my left hand, it kills, if I click my right hand, it destroys. If I clap with my hands in an X shape sort of then it will create something I was picturing. If I clap with my hands as though I'm praying then it will heal. Oh and I also have fire and water manipulation. I can extinguish any flame even if it's part of an explosion. This was rather useful when I or my brother ever tried to cook. I was able to take any water source and multiply it to an amount that I needed and I could also solidify it. Oh and sometimes, if I feel like it, I can also absorb fires instead of putting them out. So say I put out a bonfire, I could instead take that into my body and use it at a later time. It would come out of my hands but once or twice, I accidentally set my hair on fire but it was blue instead of red.

I knew Bakugo had a fire/explosions quirk which was similar to Endeavours so I always found it cool when he used his quirk. Occasionally, however, I would have fun toying with him, absorbing his flame.
Sometimes, Izuku would come home with a few red marks on his skin. Whenever I asked him what it was about, he would always mutter something a go up to his room, always leaving me in the dark but I never push him to tell me. Even though he was hot-headed at times since he got his quirk when we were younger, I've always looked up to Kacchan and admired his quirk. You see, I liked people's personalities but when people are like Endeavour or Kacchan, I'll just see what their quirk is like.

A/N this chapter is short because it's just like an introduction.

If you want to stop this, then stand up! Because I've got one thing to say to you. Never forget who you want to become.
-Shoto Todoroki