X

Your PoV
I woke up and did the usual; up and dressed, make breakfast and bento for lunch, pick up Claire, take her to school, go to school.

When I walked in, it was just like the morning, everyone was stood around having a chat. I went to the back with Shōto as usual.

When Aizawa began to talk, everyone went quiet.

"In a few days, we're going on a trip to USJ. You'll be wearing your hero costumes for it as you'll be doing Rescue Training. Midoriya, as you aren't part of the Hero Course, you'll be stood in the sidelines to heal others once they've finished with their training." Everyone was so excited. They all broke out into excited conversations.

"Y/N, What did you have to do to get into the Healing Program?" Mina asked, looking at you.

"Oh I didn't do the exam, I got in via recommendations." I said as I pulled out my notebook and my homework.

"Which hero recommended you?" Bakugo asked as he sat on my desk. Shōto growled at this so I grabbed his hand and squeezed it to shut him up.

"Oh All Might recommended me." I said as I looked through my book. I heard a few gasps around me but I ignored them.

It was now the day of our trip to USJ and I was excited.

"I'm so excited! I can finally try out some of my new skills Recovery Girl taught me! Are you excited Shoto?" I said to Shoto as we sat on the bus to USJ. He chuckled a bit at my behavior.

"Yeah, a little bit." He said. I listened to everyone else's conversations.

"Bakugo will never be popular though. He's too hot headed." Tsu said.

"That may be but he's a good friend to me! If he was a bit nicer then I'm sure he'd be popular. Besides, we've got three years to change for the better." I said positively, cutting off Bakugo who was midway through screeching. He stopped and looked at me quizzically.

"What do you mean?" He asked me calmly which shocked and scared everyone.

"Well, there's three years until you all graduate and become heroes. There's no way everyone's going to be the same then as they are now. I mean, go back to when we were younger and we didn't have our quirks yet. Shoto actually showed emotion, Izuku wasn't as shy and Katsuki was kind. See? Then fast forward a few years. Shoto learned to not show emotion, Izuku became really shy and timid around people and Katsuki is hostile towards most people and is as loud as his quirk. A lot changed back then, what's stopping it from changing now? I mean, Shoto's already accepting the fact he won't get anywhere without friends and Izuku is starting to become more confident. And Katsuki is starting to be a little less hostile around specific people."

"Like Kirishima!" Uraraka cut me off and I smiled and nodded.

"No I'm not!" He yelled, trying to deny the fact he has friends and cares for them.

"Actually Katsuki, you've literally got your own squad. I've dubbed it the Bakusquad! Mina, Sero, Denki, Kiri And Katsuki!" I cheered and I swear I saw Shoto smile.

"You're part of it too Y/N!" Mina shouted.

"Yeah! It wouldn't be a full squad without you!" Denki agreed.

"Aww thanks guys. I love you!" I yelled but Shoto hit my shoulder with a frowny face. I looked at him and kissed him quickly.

"But not as much as I love you." I smiled and he smiled back warmly and put his head in my neck, falling asleep for the remaining of the trip.

I swear I saw Katsuki madder when he did this but then again it might have been cause by something else.

Bakugo's POV
That damn half and half. What has he got that I don't have? Why does she like him so much? Am I not strong enough for her? Am I too rude and loud? Is it because she's known him longer? Is it because his dad is a pro? Is it because I bully Deku? I just don't get it! I'm the strongest in the class and we went to the same kindergarten and middle school!