III

Your POV
It was finally the day. I got ready as usual and went about my morning as usual. The past ten months, I had been going with Izuku to a beach that he had to clean out. I had learnt about his encounter with All Might while I was at Uraraka's house. I didn't really have the same reaction as my brother when I saw him. I didn't fangirl or freak out. It was rather civil and he seemed surprised I was cool with it. So while Izuku was cleaning the beach or training, I was talking with All Might about my quirk and his. He said that, because it would be much easier for me and he wanted to see me in the healing program, he would recommend me instead. That meant that I didn't have to go through all of the physical tests, just the written stuff. I thanked him profusely after that.

Me and Izuku arrived at the beach before All Might. Immediately, Izuku began cleaning again. I just pulled out my phone and began talking with Uraraka. She was really excited for today. I told her that I was being recommended so I didn't have to do the physical tests. I told her that I would see if I could try and watch her in the arena. She was grateful for that at least.

After a while, All Might showed up and I finally got off of my phone. I noticed Izuku had gone out of the area he was meant to clean and the entire beach looked probably better than before it was cluttered. I was rather impressed. I zoned out and before long, we had to go to UA for the entrance exams.

We got to UA and we saw Bakugo. He went off on one at Izuku. After that, he seemed to be confused, almost as though Bakugo didn't yell at him as much as usual but that wasn't the case. Bakugo always yelled that much as far as I know. He was never any harsher than that. Izuku almost tripped but he stopped in mid air. I was momentarily shocked. That was until I saw the hand that was outstretched.
"Uraraka!" She giggled.
"Sorry for using my quirk without asking first. It would be bad luck to trip before the exam though, wouldn't it?" She didn't seem to have seen nor heard me despite me having called her name out. Izuku stood on the floor again and he began to stutter out what I'm assuming was a thanks.
"What he means to say, is thank you Uraraka." Answered for him. She smiled and turned to me.
"Y/N! How's the book? I hope you like it so far."
"Yeah, it's a really good book. I'm only on chapter 7 though. I haven't been reading as much as I used to." She nodded. Izuku looked lost.
"Izuku, this is Uraraka, I met her at the library and we've been friends for a while. Uraraka, this is my brother, Izuku Midoriya that I was telling you about a while ago." She nodded.
"Well, good luck Midoriya! I hope we're in the same class if we both get in!" She then walked off.
"I talked to a girl." Izuku mumbled but I caught it. I patted his back and smiled.
"Yes, yes you did."

We were sat in the hall where Present Mic was talking to everyone. I was sat one seat away from Izuku with Bakugo in between us. I was honestly not listening in the slightest because I didn't have to. I was only there because I was allowed and had nothing else to do. Bakugo has his usual facial expression just less angry than usual and Izuku was muttering to himself again like usual when he's nervous. Suddenly, a boy with bluish hair and glasses stood up. He asked about there being four enemies in the sheet but only three on the screen. I didn't have a sheet so I leaned over Bakugo's shoulder and rested my head there as I read the sheet. His face seemed to go a bit red but he didn't retaliate or do anything about it. The boy was right, there were four enemies. He then called Izuku out on his muttering. He seems rather rude and I decided that I didn't like him. If anyone, except Bakugo because that's just how he is, disrespects my brother I don't like them unless it's for a valid reason. That kid doesn't know anything about my brother. For all he knows, it could be a way for him to deal with something important and to say that he's here for a pleasure trip? That's just plain rude. I looked at Bakugo's card and then over at Izuku's and was glad to see that they were in different arenas. That means that Bakugo can't blast at Izuku even if it's against the rules. I smiled softly. I saw that Bakugo was looking at me out of the corner of his eye as I scanned over the sheet. My head was still on his shoulder. He blushed a bit as I smiled and I noticed.
"Why are you blushing?" I asked quietly. He became even more flustered.
"I am not fucking blushing." He growled quietly at the same volume as me. I giggled lightly. His face was now as red as a tomato which I was used to but this time it was different reasons. He wasn't angry, he was flustered.

I was stood beside Present Mic on top of a building. As the fighting began, he looked at me quizzically.
"So what aren't you in the Hero Program? If I remember correctly, you're the one that saved a kid from the sludge monster." I looked at him for a second.
"My quirk is better at healing people than saving them. I can control the healing part more than the killing, destroying, creating, water manipulation, fire manipulation and absorption part of it. I have to use the most on my brother. He always comes home with scratches and bruises that he gets somewhere and I heal so he doesn't hurt as much on the outside as he does on the inside. He used to be quirkless until something happened." I said. Then Present Mic called out how much time was left. I was shocked that I had been talking for that long.
"Killing and destruction? God that does sound rather bad but then there's a recommendation for another girl that has a creation quirk. Yaoyorozu I think her name was. She was recommended for the hero program. Why not you?"
"I guess healing is something I'm used to whereas, saving people. When I saved Bakugo and Izuku from the sludge monster, I acted on impulse. I didn't want my brother or friend to be killed. That would be heartbreaking to lose one of my best friends and my twin brother in one day. He may not think it but Bakugo is one of the things that make me really happy. He's pissed off at most people all the time but not around me. I think of him as a friend and he's a good kid under the hot headed-ness." I smiled lightly again just like I did earlier. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a large bot appeared and I knew straight away that this was the 0 pointer.
"Jesus Christ! Does it really need to be that big? God." I laughed a bit at the end. Everyone ran but as dust started clearing, I saw that Izuku was sat on the floor and that Uraraka had her leg stuck under some stone. I really wanted to interfere but I knew I couldn't and that Izuku had to help her. He saw her and his face grew determined. Out of nowhere, he used One For All and punched it in the face. I saw that he had clearly shattered the bones in his arm and legs. At least he and Uraraka were alive and didn't have any fatal injuries. I  ran down to them both as fast as possible. I healed Uraraka first so that I had energy to heal her and then I turned to Izuku. He knew what would happen if I completely healed him.
"You know, you could just heal one of my legs and partially heal my arm and my other leg. I can put them in a cast then." I though about it. It would take less energy to do that. I did as he suggested and created a few bandages to wrap around his arms. Once I was done, I pulled him into a hug, keeping in mind where his injuries were. I kissed his forehead and helped him to stand.
"Come on, let's get you home. I'm going out later to see my friend. Do not try and stand without crutches, you will injure your foot more if you do that." As we walked out of there, we passed Bakugo.
"Hey, Izuku?"
"Yeah Y/N?"
"Do you think I could leave you here for a bit while I speak to Bakugo? Or do you want to come with me?" I asked. He answered my question by sitting down on a bench that was beside us.
"I'll be back in a few minutes, I promise I won't be long." He nodded and pulled his phone from his bag. I approached Bakugo who seemed to be either texting someone or playing a game on his phone.
"Hey Bakugo!" I said as I reached where he stood. He looked up at me and his face softened slightly.
"I didn't get to see you in the arena you were in because I was stuck talking to Present Mic. How well did you do?" I asked. He was quiet for a while.
"I did fairly well, I got a lot more points than the other people in my arena." I nodded.
"Well, Izuku managed to somehow shatter both his legs and one of his arms pinching the 0 pointer to stop it from running over Uraraka. I'm going to say he's going to get a few rescue points for that at least. If I'm being entirely honest, I don't tell anyone I said this at all, but I'm not 100% sure he's going to get into UA but I'm just trying to be optimistic. I don't know how I would react if I found out that my brother didn't get into a school I had no effort getting into but he broke three limbs entirely, for no reason at all."
"Wait just a second. What do you mean 'I had no effort getting into'? You found that easy? Or did you get recommended?"
"I was recommended to the school by All Might so I got into the Healing Program."
"All Might recommended you? I find that hard to believe." He scoffed, seemingly jealous. He was startled as a hand was rested on his shoulder.
"Well, believe it young man. She was recommended by me." He turned around and saw that All Might was stood there.
"Well, I've got to get Izuku home so that I can visit my friend. He should be expecting me at around 4 o'clockish." I looked at my phone. Bakugo seemed a bit disappointed when I said that. I waved goodbye to them as I walked back to where Izuku was sat, staring off into space. I helped him stand up and walked home with him. It wasn't that far, thankfully so his ankle didn't have too much more damage done.