VII

Your POV
I was extremely excited. Not only did I get to move into my new apartment with Shōto today, but it's my first day at UA! This was exciting.

I picked out my uniform from my wardrobe. I didn't really like the skirts so I instead wore trousers. It technically wasn't against the school rules just different from others. I checked I had everything in my bag and ran down the stairs.

"Morning mum! Morning Izuku! Are you ready for our first day at school? I'm really excited because I'm in either your, Bakugo or my boyfriends classes for sure. I was speaking with Principal Nezu just before the entrance exam and he said that because I still had basic things to learn, I would be in your class and home room and all that jazz but when you guys go for your quirk training, I go to Recovery Girl's office for my lessons. It should be fun." I rambled on as I ate.

"That's great! Now I know that I won't be lost on my own. Oh! And you can help me with Kacchan if need be. Hopefully that won't be the case but you never know. I doubt he would have changed. I mean it was only four days since we saw him last." He said. We both had a tendency to ramble a lot which isn't good all that much. Our mum just looked really happy that we were so pleased with our placements in school.

"Hurry up you two or you'll be late and we don't want that on your first day now do we? Now off you go. I'll see you after school. I love you two."

"Love you too mum. Bye!" We yelled in sync as we grabbed our bags and walked through the door and headed out.

When we reached the school, I decided to leave Izuku alone as I went in search of my class. I soon came across it and opened the door. There was the boy that was rude to Izuku stood beside Bakugo, seemingly yelling at him for having his feet on the desk.

"Do is all a favour and shut your damn mouth." I sighed as I sat beside the window like always.

"How are you in our class Midoriya? You're in the healing program." Bakugo asked me. I just shrugged.

"I'm in the healing program but that doesn't mean that I don't have the other subjects too. I'm with you all everyday except for when you go out to train your quirks." I sank further into my seat. The boy approached me. I half expected him to scold me for bad posture but I was taken aback when he thrust his hand in my face.

"Iida Tenya. I hope we can be great heroes together someday." He said. I smiled a little bit, still not liking him.

"Midoriya Y/N. Just to say, I don't like you. You're rather rude and too uptight for my liking. I'm usually a nice person but not only are you far too formal, you embarrassed my brother during the entrance exams. For all you know, my brother could've had some sort of disorder that caused him to mutter things as a way to cope with it. Think before you speak and look before you leap." I said as I looked out the window. I heard him sigh deeply and I'm assuming walk back to where Bakugo was because he then continued telling him to get his feet off of the desk and how it was disrespectful and all that jazz. I wasn't paying attention. My head snapped in the direction of the door, however, when people began to walk in and I say Uraraka and Izuku talking. Looking slightly behind them, I noticed a man in a sleeping bag. I want to say it's our teacher but then again, I'm not too sure.

"I am your homeroom teacher, Aizawa. Go put your PE uniforms on and meet me at the field for quirk training. Midoriya, head to recovery girls office for your lesson." He said, his voice rather monotonous. I nodded and got a few confused glances from my peers. As they all went one way, I was about to head another. That was, until a read-headed boy grabbed my arm, preventing me from going any further in my desired direction.

"Hey, Midoriya was it? I'm Kirishima Eijiro. I wanted to ask why you aren't in the Hero course yet you're in our class?" He asked.

"For a start, it'll get confusing in about twenty minutes so just call me Y/N and also, my quirk has six parts to it. Well, more of two parts to three quirks that I possess. For now, let's just say that my healing is stronger and more controllable than the other parts of it. I'll speak with you about this further at lunch." I said as he waved and headed off into the boys' changing rooms.