VIII

Shōto's POV
Me and Y/N walked along to her house where I had left my boxes this morning so it was easier loading them into the truck.

"Come on! I want to get moved in!" She whined as she pulled on my hand, trying to drag me down the path. Key word trying.

"Slow down or you'll trip. I don't want my flower to hurt herself." I pulled her back and wrapped my arms around her, lifting her off of her feet. She squealed as I continued to walk.

"Put me down!" She yelled.

"Only if you promise me you'll stop pulling in my arm and running." I said as I looked at her, stopping at a crossroad. She huffed mad sighed.

"Fine. Now put me down." I complied and took her hand.

We got to her apartment and waited for five minutes for the moving truck that was supposed to be here soon.

When it got here, we helped the men to move the boxes and told them to leave the furniture as it was already furnished and people still lived there anyway.

We got to the apartment and I went up to the floor to unlock the apartment. I came back down to let them know it was open but I saw something I did not want to see.

"So, baby cakes, why don't you come with me after we're done here. We can go out somewhere and get drinks." He said, Y/N pinned up to the wall. To say I was furious was an understatement. Right now, I was like my dad but 10 time worse. I closed the door to the stairs rather harshly, effectively earning the attention of the two. She smiled at me until she noticed how mad I was.

"Shōto are you alright? Babe you're really hot. Have you got a fever or something? Let's get this over with and we can lie you down." She took my hand and kissed it. I calmed down from her touch and smiled a small, loving smile at her.

"Sorry about that I'm fine just a bit mad. He was flirting with you and I didn't like that." I said. The guy, clearly not having heard what she just said nor noticed what she did, scoffed.

"Why? She's not yours and if there's fresh meat on the table, I take it." He said as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Excuse me, can you let go please? I'm sure you're a great guy but I have a boyfriend already and I'm not sure if you were listening just now but he's stood right there." She pointed at me and removed his arm from her waist.

"Also, sir, if I were you then I'd back off. My father is someone you know well and he is rather fond of my girl. You'd regret doing anything to her." He scoffed again.

"As if. I doubt it, who is he?" He asked and I smirked.

"Oh No. 2 hero Endeavour. Don't believe me I can get him here." I said, challenging him.

He shook his head and went back to work. Y/N smiled at me and kissed my cheek, going to get her box of clothes.

"Come on Shōto! Get some of your stuff!" She yelled from the door to the stairs which was propped open with a smaller box. I shook my head, chuckling and picked up another box, heading to the door.

A few hours later an we had the majority of our boxes unpacked. I flopped on the bed and curled up in a ball. It was 10:26 pm and I was tired. I heard a giggle from the doorway.

"Okay, we'll finish unpacking tomorrow. Let me change and I'll join you. You might want to get out of your jeans before you sleep. It'll be really uncomfortable for the both of us." She said as she got a pair of shorts and a tank top from one of the open but not yet empty boxes.

I groaned but got out of bed, picking up a pair of joggers and throwing them on and going in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"So who do you think is the best and worst girl and boy in our class?" She asked as she brushed through her hair. I thought about it for a moment.

"I think that the worst boy is Mineta. He's a flat out pervert and doesn't even try to hide it. The best boy is probably Midoriya. He's gonna be a good hero with his heart and personality. The worst girl is probably Mina. I just find her overbearing. The best girl is definitely by far Yaoyorozu." I heard a sound of muffled protest for Y/N as she had her toothbrush in her mouth.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You're the best girl. You may not be in the hero course but you sure do make a great healer." I said as I hugged her from behind. She spat out into the sink and smiled at me, kissing me softly. She pulled back and made a face.

"You've got bad breath babe." She said as she walked to our shared room.

"Hey! I haven't brushed my teeth yet thank you very much." I said as I got my toothbrush.

"Sure! Anyway, I think that the worst boy in class is Mineta, I'm agreeing with you the best boy is you by far with Bakugo in close second. The best girl is Uraraka and the worst girl is probably hmm. That's a hard one. I do the actually know. Mina is alright. I don't mind her that much. I think Hagakure? I don't know actually I don't like Yaoyorozu that much. She seems to really like you a bit and I don't like that." She pouted as she put her phone on charge.

"Aww. Is my baby jealous?" I teased as she huffed and rolled over on the bed facing away from me. I got into bed beside her and pulled her closer to me.

"Maybe." She said as she hugged me tighter around my waist.

"Well guess what? You're mine and only mine and I'm yours and only yours. I love you not Yaoyorozu. She's just a friend. And besides, I'm well aware of her feelings towards me but I rejected her. This was way before we were dating because I knew I loved a certain Midoriya. You." I kissed her nose and tickled her. She giggled but curled into a ball so I couldn't reach her ticklish spots.

"I love you." She whispered as we lay in peaceful silence.

"I love you too." I fell asleep with my flower in my arms.

Your POV
I woke up and opened my eyes, reaching over to my phone in the side table to turn my alarm off and to take an adorable picture of Shōto. However, as I grabbed my phone to take a picture, he opened on eye and looked at me as I took the picture.

"Love, What are you doing?" He asked me as I giggled a bit.

"Umm I'm taking a picture of the most handsome and cute thing I've seen in my life." I said as I rolled off the edge of the bed, getting up and grabbing my uniform from my wardrobe door.

"Now then, get up. Were going to stop off at the land lords to say good morning and I said yesterday that I'd take his daughter to school on our way there." I pulled him out of bed and walked out the room, heading to the kitchen to make lunch for myself and get some pop tarts and coffee for breakfast.

"Shōto! Do you want me to make you some lunch and coffee or are you good?" I asked him.

"I'm good for lunch but can I get a black coffee with one sugar please? Thank you!" He yelled form the bathroom. I got out a second travel mug as I boiled the kettle (This is how I make coffee. I don't have a coffee machine or anything like that so I'm going with my method of coffee which is boiling water in a cup with instant coffee which is so much easier.).

"Did you sleep well?" I asked as he walked into the kitchen, getting bread out for toast. He nodded and ate his toast as he checked he had everything in his school bag.

"Now come on, lets go." I handed him his coffee and walked across the hall and knocked in the door.

"Ah good morning Miss Midoriya. I'm guessing you're here to pick up Claire for school?" I nodded and the small girl came out of the door with a large grin on her face.

"I know that uniform. I went to the same school as you Claire. Who's your teacher?" I asked a So took her hand, waving to her mum.

"Well, I've got Mrs Harvey-Fogg. She's really nice! She makes weird noises sometimes but I like it, it makes her unique. She has Tourette's so that why." I smiled, remembering the teacher.

"I had her too. She's a great teacher isn't she?" I said as she nodded. We got to the elevator and went to the bottom floor.