VI

Your POV
I was sat in my room packing my stuff up in boxes when Izuku walked in.

"Hey Y/N?" He asked me from the doorway.

"Yeah Izuku? What do you need?" I asked as I was folding my hoodies. I had too many of them.

"Kacchan is here to see you. He asked if he could come in but I didn't know if you wanted him in here or not so I asked him to wait downstairs."

"He can come in. It's technically not my room anymore and all of my personal stuff is boxed already." I said shrugging. "So yeah he can come up. It's more of your choice because this is more your room than mine." He nodded and came back a few moments later with the walking grenade.

"Hey Bakugo." I put my last hoodie in the box. "Can you pass me that tape over there?" I asked as I held down the lid of the box so it didn't re open. He taped it down for me and I smiled gratefully. "Thanks. Anyway, what did you need from me?" I asked him.

"Oh I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out with me but I can see you're a bit busy right now. Why are you boxing up all your stuff?" He asked.

"Well, for one, I wouldn't mind taking a break to hang out with you for a bit and just chat and secondly, I'm packing because I'm moving into my own apartment with Shoto in a few days. I am now officially a homeowner." I said. He nodded.

"Alright that's cool I guess. Well.", we can just chill here for a bit and talk then. Or I could help you pack your stuff." He offered.

"Remember, you offered. Don't say I'm five minutes that I forced you to do this. If you really want to help then I've got a bunch of dvds in the cupboard on the left." I said. He walked over to the two cupboards that were both filled with discs but of different kinds. He opened the one on the right by accident and a load of cds that belonged to Izuku fell onto him.

"Wrong cupboard silly. I said I'm the left, not the right. Those are Izuku's not mine." He picked up an MCR disc which was actually mine and so was like twenty of so if my emo music that I had found had gone missing.

"I didn't know Deku likes TØP or MCR. He seems more of a Snow Patrol person if anything."

"That's because those aren't his. They're mine. Izuku! I thought you said you didn't have my cds! Bakugo just found them in your stuff!" I yelled to Izuku downstairs.

"I'm sorry! I forgot mum put them in there by accident when she cleaned our room last!" He yelled back. I just shook my head and pulled out a separate box to put my cds and dvds in.

"To be honest, it doesn't suit your appearance either but your personality, it's the epitome of Y/N Midoriya. The music I mean." He added quickly. I laughed at him a bit.

"So where about is your apartment? You know, so I can visit sometime. Possibly if I have time and if you're home." He said.

"It's that nice block of apartments next to that nice café. I think it's called Tiffany's? I don't know but it's a nice place. There's this adorable little girl that's got an ice quirk. Shoto showed her his ice quirk and made her a pretty rose out of crystallised ice. I didn't know this but he's actually really good with kids. He'd make a great dad someday." I said, remembering how he had hugged the little girl before we left. He seemed a bit sadder than usual but he was still smiling so I didn't worry at all.

"Okay cool. I'll see if I can visit once you've moved in. For now, let's just take a break and just chill. So why didn't you go for the hero program? You would have been a great hero. It doesn't matter if you could destroy or kill things easier than most people. You don't have to use that side of your quirk." He said in a soft tone, knowing I was touchy on this subject. I sighed, knowing I'd have to tell him eventually.

"Well, you see. I can't control most of my quirk. I've had plenty of practice with my Healing quirk so that's my most stable and I'd rather not try and control my negative side and end up killing someone by accident. That's happened before actually. I was practicing with it in the woods one day and I killed a wild deer by accident." I said, looking towards the ground.

"Well, I thought that out of everyone to enter the exam, I though that I'd be the first to kill. Guess I was wrong. Don't worry though, you're secrets safe with me." He nodded and smiled. I looked at him and smiled back.

"You know. Despite you bullying my brother, being pissed off all the time and being all around annoying and bitchy, you're a pretty decent guy." He looked shocked.

"How did you know about Deku? I thought you didn't know. I'm sorry and I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore. It's just that I want to be number one hero so I can protect those I love and I can't do that if he's in the way." He sighed angrily.

"Katsuki. I still want to be your friend. I understand why you do it. I'm not saying it's okay to tease him and beat him up sometimes but I know what it's like to do everything in your power to achieve your goal.

"When I was younger, I wanted to be friends with this boy, Shōto but there were so many girls around him all the time and they didn't even let me utter a single word to him. So one day, I was fed up and did something I'm not too proud of. I said it was out of self defence but it wasn't just that.

"You see, one of the girls was tired of my constant trying to speak with Shōto and so she cornered me in the bathroom. She grabbed my hair and yelled at me. I screamed at her but she didn't let go. I noticed that she had a nice necklace on. It appeared to be from one of her late family members. As you know, I can destroy anything I wish by clicking my fingers. I did as such and her necklace was reduced to ash. While she was distracted, I kneed her in the gut and as she doubled over, I elbowed her in the face. No one believed her when she said that I had destroyed her necklace because they all thought I was quirkless. Still, not many people know I have a quirk. But yeah. I ended up talking to him and we became best friends until Endeavour found out and forbade me from seeing him until he found out about my getting into UA. That was five days ago when we took the entrance exam. He actually seemed rather civil when I randomly unlocked his front door and walked into his house. Well, he would've been if he was there. He did invite me to stay for dinner though which was rather nice." Bakugo nodded and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I didn't know you went through so much but I'm glad you trust me with that information. I can promise you this, I'll always be by your side till the day I die.

(I'm sorry it just popped into my head) and you can sure as hell believe that I won't ever hurt you intentionally. Unless it's part of school then that's different." He said. I nodded.

"You know Bakugo, a lot of people say you're a really mean person but you do it because of pressure of wanting to not disappoint. I understand that and I respect that." I said. I hugged him and I assume he hasn't been hugged in a while because as he put his arms around me, he seemed rather tentative. I giggled a bit at his nervousness and I just basked the moment of him being a big softie for once. I knew that as soon as we entered UA, this would slowly become something of a rare occurrence. Especially with me being with Shōto. This boy was a big part of my life though and I wasn't going to let him go. Not now and not ever.