Chapter Sixty-Two ↡ Article

Chapter Sixty-Two ↡ Article #17

December 8th 2021

Princess Lucia start official visit to France

Today, Princess Lucia, Duchess of Avondale started her official visit to France where they'll lead a business delegation under the theme "United Kingdom and France - together for a better life and a sustainable future". Energy, sustainable cities and health are the themes of the business promotion, which will focus on elderly care, "smart hospitals" and "life science" as well as wind energy, district heating, and urban development. In addition, the visit will deal with the British lifestyle and culture.

The day started with The Duchess of Avondale with an event where she met British and Commonwealth countries companies taking part in the visit.

Princess Lucia visited the Georges-Pompidou European Hospital where she learned more about the research centre of the hospital through the work of cardiologist Jean-Sébastien Hulot.

In the evening, Her Royal Highness will attend a dinner at the Elysée Palace with President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron.

The second and final day of the visit consist of solo events as Princess Lucia will attend meetings with the Social Committee of the French National Assembly and with representatives of the European Commission then she will visit the nursing home Korian Monceau.

In the afternoon, Her Royal Highness will visit the La Seine Musicale Music Hall.

She will also be visiting the private hospital Les Peupliers.

She will then visit will visit the French entrepreneurial campus, Station F and will visit a school with French First Lady Brigitte Macron.