Chapter Thirty-Two ↡ New York

Lucia Bautista Allen launches her furniture collection at Rooms To Go

Furniture retailer Rooms To Go announced the launch of its furniture line with Beauty Mogul, Lucia Bautista Allen. The Prella Home Collection is comprised of contemporary designed furniture groupings for living, dining and bedrooms along with accessories.

Exclusively available at Rooms To Go, the Prella Home Collection will be merchandised and displayed in complete room groupings designed to provide customers with inspiration, affordability and ease of shopping.

"I am so proud of my new furniture collection. The furniture is gorgeous, the quality is fantastic and the prices are amazing!" said Lucia Bautista Allen.

 The furniture is gorgeous, the quality is fantastic and the prices are amazing!" said Lucia Bautista Allen

Lucia Bautista Allen makes rare sighting with her two children out in NYC

Lucia Bautista Allen is not usually seen with her children at the same time.

But on Saturday afternoon the beauty mogul standout when she was spotted with Theo in her arms, and Tanisha holding her hand.

This comes just after she launched her home collection with Rooms To Go, the Prella Home Collection which is comprised of contemporary designed furniture groupings for living, dining and bedrooms along with accessories.

Lucia has on a single-breasted black wool Céline coat paired with a matching high-waisted pencil skirt, pointy pumps and a white top.

Tanisha was dressed in a coat on top of a dress with tights and a beanie and glittery boots.

Tanisha and Theo Wales: Announcement of Titles

Published 21 January 2020

The Queen has been pleased by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of the Realm dated 21 January 2020 to declare that all the children of the youngest son of The Prince of Wales should have and enjoy the style, title and attribute of Royal Highness with the titular dignity of Prince or Princess prefixed to their Christian names or with such other titles of honour.