Chapter Sixteen ↡ Fairy Godmother

Yasmine Sabri as Yasmine Rose Hadid

Chapter Sixteen ↡ Fairy Godmother

"Yasmine, What are you doing here?" Lucia asked as one of her best friends, walked into the hospital room.

"Girl, you have better security than the club here. It was so hard to get in that I had to pull out photos of Tanisha, you and I to prove that I wasn't a crazy stalker. But I got on the first flight from Egypt to see you and my babies." Yasmine answered.

"Oh Thank you, you don't know how much I need my girls with me right now." Lucia said.

"Oh we do know and that's why the girls will each fly out to spend a week with you so you're never alone." Yasmine said.

"Oh my God, you guys are the best." Lucia said.

"We know you would do the same for us. So, how's the latest addition to the family doing?" Yasmine asked as she took a seat next to Lucia's hospital bed.

"He's only four pounds, Yasmine." Lucia answered.

"Is he breathing on his own? How bad is it?" Yasmine asked.

"They said he's fine but he's so tiny and I hate that I let stress of what those people are saying about me get to me while I was pregnant." Lucia answered.

"Lucia, don't blame yourself for this. God has a plan and maybe this happened for a reason." Yasmine said.

"What to prove that those idiot who call theirselves reporters can walk around destroying others and win." Lucia said.

"What do you want to do?" Yasmine asked.

"I want them to pay." Lucia answered.

"I'll call Maxwell." Yasmine said.

Lucia Bautista-Allen sues British media outlet for libel

Lucia Bautista-Allen joins The Duchess of Sussex in suing several British media outlets for defamation of character.