Chapter Two ↡ Our World

Melody Love Norwood as Tanisha Wales

Chapter Two ↡ Our World

"Make some noise for the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Hudson." The DJ said when Malik and Savanna came walking into the reception hall.

We all stood up and clapped for them. I couldn't help but smile at the look on Savanna's face. I've never seen her this happy.

"Tanisha made a pretty flower girl." Antony said once we all sat back down.

"Of course, she did." I said as Tanisha runs up to us with Kelly holding her hand.

"Here's your little angel." Kelly said as Antony picks Tanisha and she starts playing with his tie.

"Thank you, Kelly." I said as she nods then walks away.

"Dada." Tanisha says, yanking his tie.

"I think she wants your tie." I said, giggling.

"Oh no, sweetheart, it's a part of daddy's attire." Antony said as Tanisha continues to yank it.

"It's time for the couple's first dance." The DJ announced.

Grabbing my phone I started to record Malik and Savanna while they had their first dance. Malik and Savanna both looked like they were ready to cry but they were trying to hold it together, but they both had a super big smiles on their faces.

After they had their first dance we all had dinner, the maid of honor and best man made their toast to the bride and groom then Savanna went to change into her reception dress and the party really got started after.

Antony and I danced to a few songs then Antony and Tanisha danced well more like Antony twirled around with Tanisha in his arms making her laugh.

I danced with Savanna then Malik and a few other people.

I think everybody was having a good time and half way drunk by the time everything ended. I kissed and hugged Savanna before she and Malik got in their car and rode off to the airport.

For their honeymoon, Malik and Savanna decided to go to Spain.

Once they were gone I walked over to where Antony was sitting at a table with Tanisha sleeping on his chest.

"Okay, I'm ready to leave now." I said as I grab my coat, clutch and Tanisha's diaper bag.

"Alright, let's go." Antony said, standing up.

" Antony said, standing up