Chapter Thirty-Three ↡ Joint Venture

Lucia Bautista Allen makes London the headquarters of her Prella brand

The beauty billionaire has made London the new headquarters offices of her billion dollar brand.

The Prella brand which consists of hair, cosmetics, clothing and furniture is now has headquarters based in London as London will now be officially home to Lucia when she marries Prince Antony of Wales, who is the grandson of Queen Elizabeth II and eighth in line to succeed his grandmother.

Visitors enter the workspace through shiny white doors emblazoned with the Prella graphic that her brand has become synonymous with.

Once inside, you're met with Lucia's face in neon lights and a huge television on one wall (showing videos of the brand, obvi).

Flooded with neutral hues - Creams! Grays! Whites! - the overall aesthetic is super modern.

"Welcome to my headquarters!" I exclaimed as Catherine, Meghan, and Camilla walk into the building

"Oh wow, this place is even more beautiful than I thought when you showed us the designs." Camilla said as we passed the front desk.

"Is that your face on the door?" Catherine asked as we walked through the office doors.

"Yes, I wanted to do something different." I answered.

"Your office is definitely different. I mean look at that gorgeous waiting area." Meghan said as we look at the waiting area featuring black benches and on the left are several TV screens showing Prella items on a loop.

"Thank you, I was so nervous about moving headquarters here. I didn't think I would have enough time to get everything done." I said.

"What about your old headquarters?" Catherine asked.

"I'm keeping it but it'll be like a branch of my company." I answered.

"Smart move." Camilla said.

"I even installed a playroom for employees' children with a trusted and certified nannies, so they can bring their children to work if they can't find someone to watch them." I said.

"Lucia, that's amazing." Catherine said.

"Such a good move to have that for them." Meghan said.

"I know they'll appreciate it." Camilla said.

"And this is my office." I said as I entered my code into the keypad then the door unlocks and I let the girls walk in before I close the door behind us.

"I think I'll never be able to stop saying how amazing this place is." Catherine said.

I smiled as we take a seat on the long couch in my office.