𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭

Start from the beginning

His face was filled with nothing but anger and blame, all towards himself. His bottom lip quivered as he clenched the fabric over his chest, "But it's because of me that he ended up losing his power!"

Bakugo let his head fall as the tears he fought so hard to suppress streamed down his face. "If I had been stronger—- if I hadn't been kidnapped by villains, then it never would've happened! That dumbass band aid brand was fucking right."

Y/n's brows knit together at the mention of her, "I couldn't even hold my own against those dumb fucks." Bakugo wiped away his tears, though he didn't lift his head. "All Might knows it was my fault but hasn't said anything—- Everyone has to know though!"

Y/n shifted her gaze for a brief moment, 'I'm such a dumbass.' Y/n leaned against the wall on her right side, 'He may be a pain but he still has emotions. He seemed so care free for someone who went through what he did.'

'I should've known that he had suppressed his feelings and buried his burdens along with it.' Y/n smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand, 'And I was so inconsiderate by indirectly saying he was weak on his own.'

Y/n sighed as she was washed over with sheer guilt. "I can't get it out of my head, it's like it's constantly playing on loop! SO WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!"

The echoe of Bakugo's voice was shortly accompanied by the sound of rapid footsteps. He charged towards Izuku, steadily increasing his speed as he gradually got closer.

Y/n turned her attention towards the sound, the ash blonde wasted no time in continuing what he started. And this time, Izuku was ready to fight back, "I refuse to be your punching bag Kacchan, let's go!"

A brief silence filled the air before it abruptly shifted. Bakugo shot up into the air, a bright beam of orange light left behind him as he turned his body towards Izuku mid air. Izuku prepared himself as he watched Bakugo shoot back down, he jumped back as the blonde crash landed.

Bakugo wasted no time in rocketing towards Izuku as he was still in the air. Izuku attempted in kicking away the male's hand though Bakugo was quick to move. He blasted into the air and landed behind the green haired male, catching him by surprise as he had no time to turn around and counter.

Bakugo punched Izuku in his side with immense strength, sending the male flying into a railing adjacent to them. Izuku quickly composed himself in time to dodge Bakugo's punch. He flipped over the railing behind him but before he could even let go the blonde had already taken ahold of him.

'He really isn't letting him catch his breath'  Y/n thought as Bakugo threw Izuku with brute force. Izuku's body slid against the concrete before he could finally get himself off of the ground. Izuku paused briefly, as he mentally analyzed the blonde's previous moves.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised that we've both been getting stronger," Izuku thought aloud with a smile as he faced Bakugo. The expression on his face pissed the blonde off farther, "What are you smiling about! I thought you weren't going to be my punching bag!" The explosion user activated his quirk once more to send himself flying towards Izuku at full force, the boy quickly dodged the punch that was accompanied by the trajectory.

"I'm not!" The freckled boy shouted as he lifted himself off of the ground. He jumped towards Bakugo as the blonde himself prepared his next move, "I bet you got some type of plan up your sleeve!" Instead of his usual explosion, Izuku was immediately hit with something new. Bakugo created a stun grenade in order to blind Izuku which resulted in the boy to shield his eyes.

Bakugo took the opportunity as he let the light dissipate before punching the boy in the face, sending him flying into the air with an explosion. "Which is what I hate most about you! I can never tell what you're thinking, no matter how much I beat you up you keep coming back. It's obvious you look down on me, even when we were kids!"