𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴

Start from the beginning

Y/n felt like there was more to this picnic of theirs but even so she gave in. The girl sighed as she gave her friend's hand a pat with her free hand, "Alright, alright." Mina grinned as she let Y/n's hand go, "Great! I'll let you know when we have a set date for it!"

Y/n furrowed her brows with a smile as she watched Mina run back to Jiro and Yaoyorozu, 'That was sudden.' She was soon brought out of her thoughts by a sudden yell, "MIDORIYA!" Kaminari and Mineta shouted in unison, Y/n rose a brow as she caught bits and pieces of their conversation with Izuku, though the one thing that peaked her interest was the mention of a naked girl.

She shook her head with a chuckle, 'It's always something with him.'

Ten minutes flew by with Y/n engaging in conversation here and there. Their second and final portion of their licensing exam finally commenced.

"Begin!"

Their testing area was soon revealed the same way it was in the beginning, the only difference was that there were now people to save and rescue amongst the rubble. The young soon to be heroes wasted no time in rushing towards the collapsed buildings.

"Let's start by looking at the closest area, we'll work together as a team as much as possible!" Iida instructed, his classmates agreed to his plan. "L/n, we'll be needing your quirk in these types of situations more then ever!" Y/n gave a nod in response, "Count on it class rep."

Y/n put her goggles over her eyes, letting them do their thing as she swiftly looked for anyone with lower health data. Soon Y/n heard it, the sound of someone wailing. She turned towards the direction as she pushed back her goggles back to their usual spot.

"What's wrong L/n?" Iida asked the healer, the others turning towards her direction to see what was wrong. "I hear crying," Y/n didn't hesitate to follow the sound, her classmates not far behind.

Y/n stopped in front of the source of the sound, it was an injured child. The girl crouched down to the child's level, "My-my grandpa he's been crushed I think he's hurt!" the child said through his cries.

"This looks bad!" Izuku exclaimed as he took in the sight of the destruction. "Are you alright?" Y/n felt a small drop of cold sweat slide down the side of her face as she saw the actor break character, 'Shit, I fucked up didn't I.'

"This looks bad?!" The man shouted, "That takes points off your score and clearly I'm not alright. I'm bleeding from the head and I'm breathing funny nothing about me is alright! Heroes with licenses should be able to see that in an instant! Your lack of training is all too apparent right now, you better shape up and pay attention newbies!" Y/n and Izuku both gave a nod in response as they took the man's advice.

'So the actors of HUC are the ones that'll be grading us.' The rest of the class were taken aback by the man's words, though if they were to become heroes they needed to do it right.

"You're not just here to provide aid until the police and firefighters show up, you need to authorize authority and make sure this goes off smoothly. Think about the victims here! They must be terrified!"

"There are many aspects of being a hero, but there's one thing to keep in mind above all else. Anyone who needs rescuing is having the worst day of their lives and the first thing you say is this looks bad? Seriously?!" Izuku clenched his jaw before smacking himself in frustration. Y/n took a deep sigh as she gave a nod to the man in front of her, her eyes filled with determination to save.

Izuku gave a reassuring smile to the man, "Hey, it's fine" the man paused for a moment before getting back into character, he wailed once more as he pointed towards a pile of rubble.

"Over there! My grandpa!" He shouted, "Don't worry, we'll definitely save him!" Izuku assured as he turned towards Y/n, "N/n, check for anymore injuries and carry him to the first aid station to tend to his injuries."

Y/n gave a nod, "Already on it Izu." Y/n took the child into her arms as she ran towards the direction of the first aid station. "You started off good, keep it up" the girl looked down at the small man in her arms in slight shock but quickly replaced it with a smile filled with determination and reassurance, "You're safe now, help is here."

Y/n got to the first aid station and was quickly told what to do, "You there, let me see that boy" a woman called out to her. The girl set the man down before informing the woman of her observations, "I did a quick check up on my way here, he has sustained minor injuries. His breathing is fine for the most part but I'd advice getting the boy water to clear up anything that may be disturbing his throat."

The woman gave a nod in response, "We need some more hands here, would you mind sticking around and helping us with the injured?" Y/n gave a nod in response.

'I hope everything runs smoothly with one less member.' Y/n thought as she tended to an injured male, she observed everything from their breathing pattern to the injuries they had sustained. She flashed the man a reassuring smile, "Everything looks fine, you'll be okay."

The man gave a smile in return, signaling the girl that she was doing a good job, "Thank you very much miss." Y/n gave a nod before moving onto her next patient, she began her check up on the elderly woman but was soon interrupted by the ground shaking.

Y/n furrowed her brows as a bad feeling crept up. "What's going on?!" The elderly woman exclaimed in fear, Y/n looked at the woman as her look softened. 'I can't show any signs of fear or doubt, it isn't just me.'

The healer placed a reassuring hand on the elderly woman's back as she flashed an equally reassuring smile, the elderly woman's fearful face immediately deteriorating. "Everything's going to be alright miss, our heroes are taking care of it as we speak."

Soon, Y/n heard a loud explosion come from behind her. She gave a nod to the elderly woman to make sure that she was alright before standing up. Y/n looked behind her, "A villain has completed another large scale attack" Mera announced through the intercom, "This is apart of the test," Y/n said aloud.

"You think so doc?"

Y/n turned towards the voice, a familiar raven haired boy stood far behind her with one of his classmates. Y/n gave a nod towards Shindo, "Then that means—" the girl next to Shindo was interrupted by a man in the first aid station.

"Hey, look!" The healer turned towards the direction the man pointed towards, as soon as she caught sight of the man she froze up in disbelief, "Gang Orca.." she mumbled.

"Tell me wannabe heroes, can you rescue people and fight at the same time?" Gang Orca questioned the examinees. "Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area. Hero candidates at the scenes should continue their rescue efforts while also surpassing the newly arrived villains," Mera announced through the intercom.

Gang Orca made his way towards the students in attempts to inflict fear and panic in them, and it was working, "Now, how will you react will you fight to protect."

"Help or run away?"