A/N

This is to replace the old Authors note.

This story has been On Hold for quite some time. This is not a message to say that it will be lifted. This is a message saying that the story is coming to a quicker end but will have the current story arch completed. Given that I've been actively avoiding this book for so long, I think it might just be time to see it concluded and end what was started all those years ago. I think that might be the best thing to do as my muse for this story has run dry as has my love of Transformers. I still adore the franchise, but I have not partake in it for so long that it feels cruel to leave all you readers left dry waiting for this story to be continued.

I am sorry for those of you that wished this to get into the episodes, but with my current track record, that may never come to pass. I know it probably was one of the more anticipated part of the story and this news is a blow to that (I would feel the exact same thing for any story like this), but I feel that I should just complete the story and let it fade. There is no reason to continue to make promises when those promises are never met. 

Unlike other stories that I have read that suddenly come to a complete stop and end with everything left in the air, I will not do that here. I will complete the arch and have the book end with a proper conclusion. It is the least I can do for all of you that have loved reading this book for so long. 

This is a disappointment for many, a break of promise, a betrayal if some think that. To some this may be relief, knowing that the book will end properly and not be the one of many that do not see such an end. Whatever one thinks of the news, know that I am sorry for doing this. This was never intended to happen and I always wanted to complete the story in the way I wanted to complete it. But, sometimes its best to let things go rather than continue to hold on to it when you know nothing will change. 

The story will end with a proper conclusion, an epilogue for one last goodbye, and I thank you all for staying for so long and apologize for the times I have stayed quiet and left you all hanging. Until next time my readers.

    ~True_Infinity~