Chapter Seven

Hey, I am so sorry that it took so long for this chapter to be published. I had this done for a really long time, like really long, but I wanted to wait for the previous chapters to be revised and have at least the next chapter finished. But... that didn't happen and I have been doing other things in the mean time; aka getting into other fandoms.

I have not been actively into Transformers for a very long time so it might be a struggle to write for this story and I'm sorry to say but I might not be able to go into the actual Rescue Bots episodes for this story, I am that out of touch with the franchise. 

I know I really like the story arch happening and do want to see that finished, but the story might come to a more quicker ending then anticipated. I am so sorry for all of those who have stayed and read this series and waited for it to get into the actual episodes. That might not happen now and it is a very likely chance that it will end after the arch ends with an epilogue that ties it in with the ending season of Rescue Bots. 

I would love to do episodes with Glacia in them, but I think it would be cruel to promise you that when, with my current track record, has seen me actively avoiding this book. It's not that I don't dislike it, it's mainly the fact that I just don't have a lot of inspiration. I will see the arch finished, but the book might end with the previously said epilogue. 

Thank you all for reading and I hope you like this long awaited chapter

      True_Infinity

~

Glacia carefully lifted the duffle bag from her bedroom floor and carried it out towards the garage. Charlie had insisted that the Dani and herself were well prepared, but Dani had tricked their dad into believing they were. She had instead backed the minimal supplies along with an emergency supply tucked away just in case. Because of that, Blades had very little to carry and wouldn't hinder his flying. 

Entering the garage through the fire pole, Glacia could only see Dani and Blades within the open room. They were both on the helipad and seemed to be having a simple discussion until Glacia walked up to them. Dani turned and gave Glacia a kind smile, helping the little girl with her bag and put it behind the front seats where a few other bags were located. Once everything was on board, Dani turned to Glacia with a slightly skeptical look.

"Are you sure that this book has all the answers we need?"

Glacia cast her eyes downward, rubbing her arm and shuffling her feet, "no," she paused, trying to find the right words to finish her sentence "but I need to go anyway, I.... just feel like this book has the answers we seek."

Dani looked down on her little sister, sighing and giving her an encouraging smile.

"I trust you Glacia. Now, lets hit the sky before dad comes down and sees our minimal supplies."

Glacia laughed at that, the giggles bubbling from her chest and hiding her smile with her hand. Shaking her head, Glacia walked up to the passenger seat and hopped in while Dani finished with the final preparations. Once everything was done with, Dani settled herself into the pilot seat and prepared for taking off. Blades closed the canopy and the helipad ascended to allow the copter bot to fly off. 

As the helipad stopped, Dani looked towards her sister and they both gave each other a knowing nod. Blades soon took off into the air and towards the mainland where their mission laid. Charlie looked from the communications tower with Cody right beside him. They watched as the girls and Blades left their sight and towards the horizon. Charlie was tense, his arms and jaw clenching with his mind racing with worry. Cody looked up and put a reassuring hand on his dads bicep.