Chapter Six

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ

Hello everyone, sorry for the news at the beginning of the chapter. I don't usually do this, but its important. For anyone who as not yet read the previous chapters, more likely for the readers who had been with this book from the beginning, I have done several changes to the previous chapters. I have rewrote them. You must read those chapters before continuing due to the major changes made. You will not understand the rest of the book unless you read them. Please do so before starting this chapter. If you have already read the previous chapters then continue on.

*Also I am publishing this without it being edited. When it is this part will be deleted.*

That is all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sucking in a breath, Glacia snapped back to her folded hand, her chocolate brown hair swiping over her eyes for a few seconds. She didn't want to believe it, it just wasn't....no..... it was...... but that was just a tale. It couldn't be true!

Sliding her hands over her mouth, Glacia felt ice cold tears dripping from her eyes. Streaming down her cupped hands and splashing against her black and blue Aztec printed leggings. Shutting her eyes close, Glacia brought her hands down to her jean shorts over the leggings and clutched the ends of it.

'How? It can't be real, it just can't!'

Her 'I am 99.9% sure that I am a Disney Princess' long sleeved shirt wrinkled as her arms constantly moved to shake away the feeling of dread fill a pit in her stomach.

'How can the ship be in the glacier?!?"

-

Coming up to the command tower, Glacia settled with standing next to Cody as they looked at the monitor to confirm the report.

It was indeed the ship.

Outlined by Blades himself, the two siblings could see the basic build of the ship beneath the ice. It was clear that something had attacked it by the holes throughout, as if something pushed the steel outwards rather then attacking from the outside.

As if it was from the inside.

Cody continued to monitor the mission while Glacia settled onto her chair and thought back to what her grandfather spoke of. The tale that gave her nightmare as a child.

"Creatures born from the demons of winter, they hunt along the seas for innocent men to prey upon. They care not for retribution and only see fit to reek havoc in the northern seas. A single touch in water would ice the surface and a mile deep, freezing whole ships in glaciers, a gaze turning the very soul into their own mindless slave. Devoted to their dieing breath."

"I had once witness their destruction and barely survived with my soul intact. A brave women, your grandmother, stranded out at sea from her ship sinking, rescued me from the clutches of those beast. She was more braver then I when it came to fighting those winter demons, but we made it safely to the main land."

"Beware my little nix, they will come seek vengeance to those who did them wrong. Remember our tales, for you must find the tome of the ancients to stop them."

"Remember."

Snapping out of her daze, Glacia thought back to anything that resembled a tome. Or rather, a book.

Holding in her gasp, Glacia turned towards the stairs that lead to the living room, recalling the photo she was just looking at. A book, encrusted with what seemed to be gems, and then it hit her.