Zip-Zip (Last chapter)

Epilouge
2 years later~~

    I sigh, slipping into my seat at college. The phone in the classroom rings, and I watch as the professor goes to answer it. I dropped out of college for awhile to make amends, I guess you could say. The professor then hangs up the phone and sits at his desk.  "Everyone please read the book that is on your desk." I sigh and read my book.

Let's recap real quick.

•Ashton and I are still together, 2 years of last month.

•Louis and I made up

•Both bands (5sos, and 1D) are as famous as ever.

•5sos is on a small tour.

•Life is good.

   I was snapped out of my book at a knock at the door. The professor gets up and answers it. I can't see who it is, but after awhile the professor steps out.

     "Everyone, we are to go outside for a surprise, so hurry and grab your coats and go out the door." He smiles and adds "Raiylynn out first please." I nod, walking out. I head outside.

     I am greeted by Ashton. Lately he has been on a small tour. "Oh my god!! ASHTON!!" I yell running into his arms.

    "Rai! I missed you! Let me kiss you!! Your coat is in the way!" He smiles at me. I am totally un-aware of my classmates behind me. I laugh, pushing my coat down a bit and pressing my lips to his.

    "I also have a small question." He says pulling away, and stepping backwards.

     I furrow my eyebrows, confused.

     Then, Ashton dropped to one knee.

      He dug in his pocket.
      He pulled out a box.
      In that moment he said 5 words that will forever change my life.

"Raiylynn, Will You Marry Me?"

      Tears fell down my face and I said no words, but jumped in Ashton's arms.
      He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. Cheers erupted behind us and I laughed.

"I love you, Raiylynn Tomlison"
"As I love you, Ashton Irwin."

GUYSSSSS THAT WAS THE END THANK YOH SO MUCH FOR SITTING BY US AND READING MORE BOOKS TO COME!! FOR EXAMPLE, LUKE HEMMINGS AND CALUM HOOD, AND MICHAEL LAST!! LOVE YOU ALL :) ~♡~♡~♡
ARROW