Broken

Raiylynn's P.O.V

I'm not sure what happened but Luke and I ended up making out. We pulled away, my lungs begging for air. I smile at him and my mind flickers to Ashton.

Is he okay? I push the thoughts in the back of my mind as Luke says "Are you okay-Did I do something wrong I mean we can go if you wa-" I cut him off.

"No Luke. Everything is fine I swear just I dazed out that's all." I tell him "In fact, that's what I was thinking about. This date." I say smiling. Lies. "Okay" He says, I don't know why but I have the feeling to kiss him, so I do. I smile and perk on on my tip-toes placing a kiss to his lips.

He slowly places his hands under my bum and lifts me up so I don't have to stand on my tip-toes. I wrap my legs around his torso as we are still kissing.

I accidentally pull on his lip ring a bit. He chuckles "Watch out for the lip ring babe" I blush, pulling away. "Usually I'd be okay with it, but it's a bit sore today" He tells me. I laugh. "Should we head back?" He asks and I nod.

When we get back to the tour bus, Mikey and Calum greet us at the door yelling "There's the two lovebirds" I blush and Luke mumbles a shut up, but still smiles.

Ashton looks up from his phone. "Rai, can we talk?" He mumbles, and walks out not waiting for an answer. I shrug following him out of the tour bus. "Yeah?" I ask seeing him sitting in a chair. "I'm an idiot."He says fiddling with his fingers.

"What? No you're not!" I tell him. He looks up from his hands "I'm not?" "No you're no-" he cuts me off. "I'm not? Clearly I am I actually thought you liked me. Pretty stupid to assume such a thing, now isn't it?!" he yells I stand there stunned.

"I'm not sure" I mumble "Of course not! You don't want someone ugly and cuts his skin whenever he so much as feels sad!" He yells. Tears prick my eyes. He walks away just leaving me there.

I start to cry, and I run full speed to the other tour bus, where Louis is. I burst open the door after fumbling with it for a second and I look around. "Where is Louis?" I ask quickly and they point to the back lounge. I run in to find him doing something on his phone.

"Louis" I say "Rai, what's wrong??" He questions putting his phone down. "Ashton and I got in a fight because he thought I liked him and..." I told him the whole story. "It's not his fault Louis It's not. I mean I did lead him on and don't get mad but" I say "But what?" He asks "We...kissed, awhile ago" I say.

Hello!!! Arrow here! I have a nasal and throat infection :( But I wrote a chapter for you!! I hope you liked it!! Dat cliffhanger tho!

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

DON'T BE A NEGITIVE UNICORN...

MIKEY WOULD BE SAD :(