Endlessly in love with you

Raiylynn's P.O.V

Calum walks me to the little field, in which there is a picnic basket laying in the middle. "Oh, I forgot the drinks. I'll be right back. Sit down, this will only take a minute." Calum says.

I nod, sitting down I take a look around and enjoy the view. The sparkling lake behind me is so tempting just to jump in. There are pines surrounding the field making a circle, and enclosing the field. I hear rustling and leaves crunching.

I expect Calum, but no. Ashton came out of the bushes and just stand there for a second. "A-are you here to break my heart again? Are you here, to do all of what you did to me that day, leaving me without any reason why, again?" I ask my voice shaking, tears daring me to let them spill, but they don't.

"No Raiylynn, not again. You know that it was Louis who put me up to that, don't you?" He asks. I nod looking at my feet. "You... you left me without a reason, not even hinting that it was Louis, you didn't tell me even how Louis managed to get you to break up with me. You fought so hard and you just pulled the plug and let it go down the drain."

Now the tears were starting to spill. "Louis convinced me that like two years ago I, I think something like this cheated on someone... but now I know that wasn't true I remember that night, I was drunk. Nothing happened. I left you,because I was just scared you would find out and hate me."

Ashton's P.O.V

I see tears running down her cheeks. I hold my arms out wide. "Come here, love." I say and she walks to me, slowly. "I'm sorry that I didn't stay." I mumble. "I'm sorry for all of the stuff tha-" I am cut off by Rai placing her lips on mine. "Just shut-up and kiss me." She says placing her lips back on mine.I quickly kiss her. Our lips move in sync.

I have been longing for her lips on mine again. Longing for this day. I was so thrilled when Cal had come up with the idea. Now I had her back. Finally.

Raiylynn's P.O.V

I pulled away from Ashton. "Come on let's eat." He says. We walk over to the blanket. "Where did Calum go anyway?" I ask. "Oh!" He pulls out his phone. "Calum you can go.... yes. ... no I forgot...No...sorry...okay bye." He was laughing when the phone was in his pocket again. "You forgot Calum, didn't you." He nods still laughing.

"Uh yeah, Calum hates us." Ashton says, peering into the basket. I peer into the basket, which is empty. I just laugh. "Let's head back to my flat, okay?" I say and we do.

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

DON'T BE A NEGITIVE UNICORN...

MIKEY WOULD BE SAD :(

Arrow here!! So here is the happy chappie!! Hope you like it!!