Breakdown

WARNING!! this chapter might get a little triggering and sad if you don't like that kinda stuff, Skip and I'll do a recap in next chapter!!!

Raiylynn's P.O.V

   Gosh I'm so mad at Louis! I don't even like Ashton! 'Then why were you two about to kiss?' My subconscious taunted me. I don't like him! I was comfoting him, he thought he was actually a bad drummer!His band is amazing!

    "Hey Rai, I heard what Louis did. I'm so sorry." Niall said giving me one of his Hoarn hugs."It's alright, I guess I was getting kinda close with the boys, I don't want to get over attached" I told him tears welling up in the corrners of my eyes. "Hey, hey don't cry. Louis will understand." Niall said trying to comfort me. "No he won't, they are my favorite band." I said silently sobbing.

      "I-I'll help you." He stuttered out. Niall is so sweet! "Y-y-you will?" I ask. I probably look like a mess, A 17 year old crying over some boys, pathetic! They are just some boys I have befriended, really why am I crying?"Yea, anything for you princess." He agreed. I smiled and wiped my eyes.

   "Thank you Niall! This means so much tome"I whisper in his ear as I gave him a huge hug."Well how about we say we are going to Nandos, you can run off with the boys and I'll still go." He told me. "No you'll be all alone won't you?" I ask feeling bad for using Niall. "No I won't, I'm meeting Lindsy there." He smiled at the thought of her. Aww, "As long as your okay with it." I told him. He nodded.

   "Okay I'll text Louis and Luke right now." I said giving him a bear hug. 

To: Lukey

Heyy wanna hang out Later?

From: Lukey

I thought you weren't allowed to?

To:Lukey

Time to Rebel!!!

From:Lukey

Okay.... Be at our bus at 6ish?

To:Lukey

I'll be there!

 Then I strarted texting Louis,

To: LouisBear

Hey can I hang out with Niall At Nandos, Lindsy will be there!

From: LouisBear

Sure what time?

To:LouisBear

6ish

From:LouisBear

Okay but I want you back on the bus by 10! Got it?

To:LouisBear

Yes Bubby!! Thank you!!

   Well its 4 now, might as well read THG... It's been almost two hours! I have to hurry! So I threw on white jeans and an oversized hoodie on and just left my hair down. Then I found Niall and we went out of the hotel and I made my way towards the bus. "Thank you Niall, have fun with Lindsy." I told him giving him a huge hug. Then I walk off towards the bus. "No problem. You too princess but not to much fun, You are older then them by a year." He told me.